Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime world would you like to go to on vacation? - Minitokyo

which anime world would you like to go to on vacation?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

So if you had the chance to go on vacation to one of your favorite animeworlds and meet your beloved anime characters, which one would it be?
I would have to choose between Dragon Ball Z world and Digimon Worl... but I think Digimoon World would be more fun! Fighting along all this cool creatures and cuddling the fluffy, cute and adorable babylevel digimon... ah yes and I would see to it that Tai and Sora end up together! (I'm a nerd...)
sigh... to bad that it's impossible...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'll choose the El hazard world. cause The people are too kind and I love those similitude that our world have with. also I can't denied that the princess is a wat to lovely... :x :x

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

I would go in the Gundam Seed Universe and become a ZAFT pilot. They have so cool mobile suits.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Soul Society in Bleach....ahahahaha XD but not before i am confidently able to sorta protect myself...

Signature

Uh... I definitely wouldn't go to Dragon Ball Z, that's for sure. Unless you really have a deathwish. I'd go somewhere where you can get power :p

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

id set sail for one piece! Just kidding id have to go to the world of alchemy on the other side of the gate.

Either go to <insert hentai here> or...

Well first, do I gain the abilities/powers/techniques/etc. that the characters of chosen anime? If so, I wouldn't mind going to a ninja/superpowered anime.

If not, I want to go to one that doesn't include world destruction (dbz) or the like. Maybe a regular life one? How bout GTO? My vacation would be going back to school...hehehe.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

wasnt there already a thread like this somewhere?

I wouldn't mind living in a Love Hina environment. ;)

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I cant decide... there are many wonderful anime worlds out there :)

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Well, I'd like to visit some really neat adventurous anime universe, but first and foremost I will make sure to either get some butt kicking powers or latch on to the main character of the anime so that I don't get myself killed... so let's see ... i'd like to visit the Bleach universe, soul society is really interesting, and the Ghost in the Shell world, all that cyborg and computer stuff is neat ... maybe even Naruto universe as long as I don't have to be anywhere near the characters that I hate...

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

~i'm sure there was a thread about it before, but NARUTO!

ninja's so fly ^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Rizy123~i'm sure there was a thread about it before, but NARUTO!

ninja's so fly ^_^

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16611/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.