Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gun parade march?! - Minitokyo

gun parade march?!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

ok people, i just bought the first gun parade march manga with a little knowledge of what the anime's like, and as i was reading it, i noticed that this wasn't like what NTUSA said...is it just me? who out there has read gpm? watched it? done both? any body else think that it is a shonen-afied shojo manga?! 'common people, i need results!

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

no is it good, I have to see you before I can read it...~_~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah i must get it from you and read it and then tell you, gah........when did this happen.........i've been wanting it.........waiting.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I saw that article in NTUSA, and that's what got me on the series. I saw GPM, I liked it. I have the manga, but I'm still working on GitS2:MMI so I've not had a chance to read it.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

o finally!!! a Gunparade March thread....since i watched the anime 1 year ago i fell in alove with it. i did all the research and i finally bought the manga, (all of them, 3 in total) yea i was surprised that the setting of the story is different than the anime....in the manga theres the black moon....the phantom beasts looks like human...Mai is adopted....Hayami is actually a strong HWT pilot who was a tested subject in a lab....more characters in the 5121 units....

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

hmm.... is the manga any good? haven't managed to find it any where, tho' i did manage to get the KAA subbed ver of the anime ^^ really like the anime!

asagoro

hokori o motsu

the manga is pretty good, the whole thing reminds me of gundam seed though...the art, and the fact that the mountain camp thing reminds me of a place where they make coordinators...havn't seen the anime though, i will someday... :nya:

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.