Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unusual/Weird Traits (Facial Features, Body Ect.) - Minitokyo

Unusual/Weird Traits (Facial Features, Body Ect.)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I was wondering if anyone had any unusual traits about them. For me, I've got a few unusual traits. For me, well first of all, for the most part, I'm black but my dad is 1/2 portuguese....which isn't strange yet right? Well, I have dark green eyes and long brown streaky hair. It's really weird because even though I'm only 1/3 portuguese, most of my distinguishing features are from my portuguese roots. It's actually very funny, because everyone thinks I have colour contacts and they don't think it's my real eye colour XD. So....any unusual traits about you??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

the only weird trait that i have is that i have hitchhiker's thumb, which basically means i can bend my thumb so that the first joint is at a complete right angle...

Signature Image

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

uh...i`m peurto rican o.o; uh...nothing unual >_> but i have long nails XD yush i get that from my aunt. wow nothing reallly special :hmpf:

While I don't currently have it, last summer I decided I would shave my chest hair in to an exclimation point. I'm contimplating getting bi-hawks again and may decide to shave the exclimation point back in to my chest to go with them.

-Kiyoshi-

-Kiyoshi-

Silent One [Not Really]

Um, my ears stick out a bit. My hands have been deformed from holding/playing with playstation. I don't know if this counts but I have an identical twin that doesn't look like me.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Could one fang just like vampires have count?
Because I seriously do have one.
And I'm pale just like vampire too ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I dunno if that counts or not...but I have a lot of freckles evreywhere on my body...except my face....I even have some on my feet...I mean, who gets those on their feet...it's nothing major, but I just think it's a little bizare since no one else in my family seems to have those...

Signature Image

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

I am partally color blind. I can still see color but i cant always tell what color it is, shades are bad. blue and purple sometimes. o and when the grass gets really green in the middle of summer it looks more of an orange.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I have a long tongue. That's about it.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

just a small birthmark on my right arm

My eyes are pure black, the irises I mean...

Signature Image

I am the one who follows closely behind you//Yet I am never seen by your eyes//Every breath you take//Is another step I make//Your back has been turned to me for so long//Forever has come//And as you and I are the only ones left//You will be forced to know me//For it is on my shoulder you will want to cry//And I will smile and turn you away//The only words that I will say//"It was on her shoulder you wept before//You rejected my love and substituted hers instead//Even if she is dead, find her, and cry some more//For it is not me, but her you adore."

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by ThankYouForWakingMeUpMy eyes are pure black, the irises I mean...

thats cool! *smiles*

my only one is a brown freckle in my right eye. so its like all blue with a speck of brown, its my birth mark...i like it tho!

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

I have a lots of freckles on my nose and I had anormal long finger like 13centimeter for my smaler one loll. My eyes are pair, I can revers my tumb heu... I can put my hand in my mouth... I can say that I'm 50% anormal loll.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

A birth deformacy I have.

well... have U seen when someone cracks his knucles?... I basicly can do the same with all my body parts...
and I can hardly feel pain on my back... I have sensibility on back, don't get me wrong... I get injuries all the time... so it desn't hurt anymore

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

me? i got only a fang that looks like a vampire on my right side...lol XD
where as my brother has one on the left side...haha funny isn't it? my whole family doesn't have these...haha weird huh... ^_^'

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

My eyes change colors (they're tutonic). :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

people say my eyes are werid cause they change color depending on my mood or the wheather im the only one in my family whos eyes do that the colors change from my usual green to brown or a grey blue or sometimes a combination of two of the three

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by fireflywishesthe only weird trait that i have is that i have hitchhiker's thumb, which basically means i can bend my thumb so that the first joint is at a complete right angle...

Me too!!
But I have unusually large hands. Especially for a girl. My fingers are like... 7cm. My lips are also really full.

Brownie the Cat

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol my hands are way small O_O
Anyway... nothing too interesting about me... I'm pretty normal... I guess my feet and hands are just small... girls around my height and size have a larger shoe size than me... well... even my friends shorter than me have bigger shoe sizes O_O

Yah... thats it >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Well, where to start? ^-^; Instead of my hips pointing outward as normal, they take an almost bowl shape...My mother said that means having children will be a breeze for me....My eyes are slate-blue and no one in my family has them (all of them are either dark brown or black), I'm extremely tall, roughly 180 cm...("5,8") and....well... pain is not a problem for me. You could smack me anywhere on my body and I wouldn't feel much. Except my back...That hurts...And I'm not ticklish...anywhere....

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

well, i have small hands..but then my feet are kinda big for someone my height, but the thing is, even tho i wear a larger shoe size, my feet look small ^_^' how weird, lol

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.