Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cosplay Gallery - Minitokyo

Cosplay Gallery

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I figured why not add some cosplay photos to MT I mean we could have a gallery where you can submit cosplay pics of yourself or friends or just random stuff you find laying around.

I've had this idea fer awhile now and I now think it would be a great addition to our lovely MT! I mean it would be great to look at the cosplayers of MT because I'm one too X3 to look at their cosplay and maybe get an idea for your own cosplay....I think I just confused myself

Anwayz, wouldn't it be a great addition or would it be something so retarted that a dog wouldn't even eat it?

Your opinion is loved ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Seems like it could open the door to more rubbish being submitted and more work for the gallery mods.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

eek! maybe your right , but it was just an idea ^_^'

Magically Delicious, yo.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Best wait to see what a mod or admin thinks. They might take to the idea, who knows ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

maybe who knows but I woldn't want to bother them X3 I wouldn't want them to hate me fer giving them work ^_^'

Magically Delicious, yo.

I think a cosplay gallery is a thing MT really needs. What is anime and manga without cosplay? I want to have a cosplay gallery on MT.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

thankies hara-kun X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

How about just using the forums?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

that could be done but cosplay is more of an art I think so best be a gallery

Magically Delicious, yo.

Quote by MistressPookyChanHow about just using the forums?

That would be lame because you couldn't make cosplay categories and with one thread the whole project would be very complicated. So I say 'gallery' xD

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

well, it might not be a bad idea, why not make a group of cosplay rather than making a gallery?

Signature

Yes, i was also wondering why we didnt have a cosplay section or member section in the gallery>.<

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by tarerenwell, it might not be a bad idea, why not make a group of cosplay rather than making a gallery?

if we did make it into a group it kinda well lame XD I'm sorry

Magically Delicious, yo.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Cosplay? ehh..never herd an Idea of that. Could work yhea? or it would be flush down..-.-' and no more Ideas about it.
Well.....think...Who would dress up? I cant do that <--I dont make my own cloths.lmao. Alote of people here are kinda shy of somwhat. "lalalala.........." Well I'll suport you 99.9 1/2 % Well.........c yea=P

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

its iffy.....kinda worried about the person who has to sort through all the submissions.

damn, I thought this topic was for posting cosplay pic
just when I wanted to show my collection

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Quote by Hiiragidamn, I thought this topic was for posting cosplay pic
just when I wanted to show my collection

Realy? .....................<(^__^)> you cosplay? "I never tried it though.lol." Well that sucked. Hey S, Haruko ...lets ask the owner and see what would he say? >.< prob. nope.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

I have a good collection of cosplay, where can i upload them?

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

cosplay is fun and we should all share it through a gallery! X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

some cosplay picture are ok... but most people don't look right when they cosplay..

Signature Image

personlay i like the idea i think they sould make it into a catagory

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

yes thank you! I think it would be a great addition to MT and you can also get feed baq from other cosplayers on the the tips and tricks of making your cosplay better!

Magically Delicious, yo.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SamuraiHarukoI figured why not add some cosplay photos to MT I mean we could have a gallery where you can submit cosplay pics of yourself or friends or just random stuff you find laying around.
I've had this idea fer awhile now and I now think it would be a great addition to our lovely MT! I mean it would be great to look at the cosplayers of MT because I'm one too X3 to look at their cosplay and maybe get an idea for your own cosplay....I think I just confused myself
Anwayz, wouldn't it be a great addition or would it be something so retarted that a dog wouldn't even eat it?
Your opinion is loved ^^

people will begin posting mush cosplay...it will be mroe work for the mods...and also you say post cosplay from friends and stuff...also kinda a bad idea(I think it is)..i know sombody who had a cosplay...that person said that it was only givin to people he/she trusted(i am not naming names)...and later i find that cosplay on a forum...(not MT)..and i aksed that person and that persin said he/she didnt know it and also didnt like it....
what i mean is...what if that person only gives it to people he/she trust but they just sumbit it on the net....
well that was what i think about it...
in a yes / no it whould be: no....

It is time for you to drown

Yeah, I guess having a cosplay gallery is a good idea. I mean, if we have a gallery for J-Pop/Seiyuu/Idols, why not have a gallery for cosplay images? I'm all for this idea!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.