Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inu-Yasha's Sango (?) - Minitokyo

Inu-Yasha's Sango (?)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

First, I have to admit that I'm relatively new to 'Inu-Yasha.' I've caught the series a few times now but up until recently I didn't have cable (long story) so I'd only catch it on occassion while visiting family and friends. Now that I've remedied that cable situation I've seen a few more and I look forward to catching up (hopefully quickly).

Anyhow, long story short, any idea how old Sango is? 18-20 or so? Has the series provided any insight?

She seems more mature, on a couple of levels, than Kagome but as I said, I'm relatively new to the series so at this point that's only an observation based on a small picture of the series. Just curious as I like the gal's character and determination. The boomerang is hilarious.

Thanks.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

Hmm, according to one of the fansites (Inuyashaworld.com) it says that Sango is 16 years old.
InuYasha Character Ages

Quote by KiumaruHmm, according to one of the fansites (Inuyashaworld.com) it says that Sango is 16 years old.
http://www.inuyashaworld.com/spoilers.cfm?id=5741

Thanks, though on that same site, in another entry regarding Sango: it lists her as "19."

One of the reasons I was wondering if the series provides more info, as to me, she seems older than 16, and much closer to 19 or 20.

Still, appreciate the help.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's really hard to say in anime how old a character is. A character may look to be in their twenties but turn out to be like 16-19. WHy is that I have no bloody clue.
As for sango's age I don't know Ill see if I can found out though

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

well, i suppose Sango have 20years old,(is more reasonable than 16) because she loves Miroku and he have about 20 - 24 , for this reason i think is more logic a mature couple

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Quote by SpystreakIt's really hard to say in anime how old a character is...

You're absolutely right, it can be.

Though often, as is the case with Kagome it appears (at 15 when the story starts), a specific age is sometimes attributed so I figured it worth asking at the very least.

But I agree with you, it can be tough.

Quote: A character may look to be in their twenties but turn out to be like 16-19. WHy is that I have no bloody clue.

Ha, tell me about it. Sometimes the opposite is even true. I've seen "sprite-looking" characters that I'd think are 12 that turn out to be full-fledged adults.

Quote: As for sango's age I don't know Ill see if I can found out though

Don't go through too much trouble, but if you come accross an age by all means...

(My guess remains, based on what I've seen, that she's in her very late teens or early twenties.)

Thanks again.

I'd put her at 17 or 18 personally. She's a bit older than Kagome, but still very close to her younger brother Kohaku.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Why would you want to know her age o_o

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Quote by SoulScholarWhy would you want to know her age o_o

"Just curious as I like the gal's character and determination."

Figuring out her age is just part of understanding, and enjoying, the character a little better IMHO. To me, she seemed more mature both physically and mentally than Kagome, as I noted above, so in getting at her age (at least roughly) you can get an added perspective of where's she's coming from and where she's been.

The same with any of 'em, really, I just like her character in particular.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.