Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strangest Place to Sleep? - Minitokyo

Strangest Place to Sleep?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Strangest place ive fallen asleep...it would have to be in the rafters of the garage.^^:
id been going without sleep for two days straight and this stupid engine wouldnt start so i said srcew it and climbed up. was there for about 9 hours (7:00pm because i started at 10:00am) but my mom woke me up asking if i was crazy and telling me dinner was ready

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i used to sleep in my closet, yes ... umm, i remember sleeping on the roof one time after watching 4th of july fireworks. lol, it was funkeh.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I slept in my friend's treehouse at one time, a long long time ago. It felt rather strange, because we were way up high and I didn't feel so happy when I looked down, before. One time, I even thought I would roll out of my own blanket and fall while I was asleep. Good thing though, the treehouse was well built, and the entrance was secured with a wooden panel. Through and through, it wasn't all that bad. I just wouldn't want to climb all the way up and all the way down once again. No thank you. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Emperor

The origin of it all

probably the ground when i was sleeping out. i dont easely sleep in strange places

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

I have fall asleep in school a couple of times :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

hanging upside down in a closet

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Heheh... you guys are funny. The wooden floor for me. :)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.