Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Illuminati..........does this Group really exist?.... - Minitokyo

Illuminati..........does this Group really exist?....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I'm not sure if the "Illuminati" exist, but if they started out calling themselves free masons is it posible that it is the same. There are a lot of masons where I live. All I know it that they are rich and white, and it makes me really uncomfortable. But,I feel that way about anyone who has a "need" for secrets though... just wierd. Sorry I couldn't help more

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

The illuminati is not such a old group. I think they really exists like a secret group but what they believe is a sort of "hoax" like OracleAgnel saids. The origin from the group is from my country (near from where I live). It's a place of legends and secrets. But people here are saying that the rumor came just from a journalist who was looking for celebrity. But some people believed the story and create the illuminati. I think it's the more credible version of this story ^^

(It's a bit like the Necronomicon from Lovecraft. A fake old document writing by a fantasist ^^ and many people who believe it's true)

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by tsokolateFree Masons?
Hmm.. I know an underground org here in my country named as "Masons".
Their members are senators, Governors, and other high ranking officials
and top-of-the line rich people here at the philippines..
I really dont know if the Masons and Free Masons are one... -_-

actually masons aren't underground anymore, here in our city, they've already put up numerous temples..i even have an uncle who's a member of that org, although they are bound by "secrecy".
also, it is said that the illuminati infiltrated the freemasons, they didn't start it..at their time, the freemasons was a highly influential secret brotherhood which was used by the illuminati to gain power..but nobody really knows for sure..

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I belive they have treasure buried under a church in some american town and...hey wait...thats a movie. :D

Okay...I'm not sure because I mean the Illuminati is in Tomb Raider and it could just be an old story passed down from generation to generation like the Yeti.

Frankly..that would be SO kewl!

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Movies, and video games I see here. Does nobody read anylonger? (fiction doesn't really count since it doesn't go far towards educating you)

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

TamaNeko

TamaNeko

Cows_go_MOO

As far as secret groups are, the Illuminati are certainly the least-secret of all. It's all lies, I tell ya! The real Illuminati, whoever they are, know that the best way to cover up the truth is to shield it with lies and mix some of it with half-truths.

So...who knows?

Anything is Possible.
Everything has a Purpose.

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Well my take on this is that one of the best places to hide is right in the open. I mean if somebody knows about you they are less likly to believe anything that you might find on them. or they might think that its nothing but fiction.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

hmm..... cant be sure whether the illuminati ever existed... tho i guess i do believe in the group... dont realli hav any reason not..... and the dan brown makes a pretty convincing storyline.... even if they did exist i wouldnt be surprised either...... they were probably the foundation to todays politics...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Well I see everyone has his own Theory about the Illuminati.
I think it is a very interessting Topic.
Hope to read more from you Guys.

Bye bye Dark^^

Signature

I did a report on this, the pain in the butt it was.

There was an Italian Illuminati made up of scientists, but after the Vatican cracked down on such studies, most of the members fled to Bavaria, thus creating the evil, dark Illuminati. They were around for a while, but for the most part, I believe they're gone. Maybe a few cells exist around the world, but that's about it.

The all-seeing eye on the dollar bill is a Masonic sign, which leaves others thinking that the Masons are a branch of the Illuminati, which could possibly be, who knows? Henry Wallace was the one who proposed the design to Roosevelt, and since both were Masons, it passed rather easily. The words under it, Novus Ordo Seclorum, translate to "New Secular Order", which is similar to the Illuminati's plight called the New World Order. Coincidence, or not?

I guess it's all just up to the imagination. I doubt the few remaining Illuminati cells have any power now, certainly not like they had back during the 1600's and such. Please though, don't take any Dan Brown novels to heart. There might be facts mixed in, but they're still fiction.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Nice post by Arinami! I've wondered about the Illuminati for some time, but never stopped to look it up!

Quote by TigerDude(sic)....a quote by Henry
Kissenger which stated that an incident of this magnitude would be
needed to convince the people of America to accept a One World
Government. His exact words were..... " Today, America would be
outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [
referring to the 1991 LA. riot ]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This
is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat
from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very
existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to
deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the
unknown. When presented with this scenerio, individual rights will be
willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to
them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissenger, Bilderberger
Conference, Evians, France 1991

And that's a disturbing thought too...

In school, we had to come up with a name for our project team. We were the Illuminati. They told me that there was some book... ...And so on. Basically five people puppeting governments of the whole world. ...And well there was five of us. ...I don't know anything about the Illuminati, but it brings back memories. :D

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Interesting discussion, maybe I'll add a little food for thought?

The stone masons started out as any other labor guild. Then the Templars (Knights of the Temple, or Temple Guards) fell afoul politically. Then their members needed a way to leave to safer lives while their leaders were being burned at the stake, so they mixed with the stone masons to flee. They allegedly worshiped bafomet, mithra, or light (stained glass) depending on who you ask. Which was not so good with the church during the crusades. There was much more to it really, but I'm being brief. Then later in history people found them interesting and stole the name.

The Order of the Rose Cross (pseudo masonic) was interesting because at this time they were practicing real science. They were helping save lives during the plages, feeding the starving, and generally doing very successful research in medicine. They are usually grouped under alchemists, but they may have been the foundation that modern chemistry is based on? Of course they were secret because science was considered heresy against the church.

UPDATE: Brief here means abreviated. If you want more then I suggest you go to a library and apply yourself. I don't offer "links" because the Internet is a horribly inaccurate place to do research. I do however admit it's a great place to find leads for your research.

The connection between alchemy and modern chemistry is a close one, and it was a dangerous game at this time. Alchemy was scorned by the church. It didn't stop them from collecting any good documents, and hoarding them away in the Vatican library.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.