Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (quiz) Are you CUTE, HOT OR BEAUTIFUL ? FIND OUT. - Minitokyo

(quiz) Are you CUTE, HOT OR BEAUTIFUL ? FIND OUT.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Your Results:
CUTE personality
Awww, you have a cute personality, you LOVE little fuzzy animals and trips to Disney Land. Bless...

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=517

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

CUTE personality
Awww, you have a cute personality, you LOVE little fuzzy animals and trips to Disney Land. Bless...

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

beautiful personality
You have a Beautiful personality. You appreciate sophisticated fashions and you're a fan of the BIG labels from Paris. You are elegant and have a carefree mind

see ya! ^-^ .

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

HOT personality
You have a HOT personality. You love wearing revealing cloths and you couldn't live a second without your make-up. GO YOU !!!
Well, I can Live without make-up. I only use little on everyday n more on parties n stuff. Also revealing cloths. (not that much ^.~)

Signature

beautiful personality
You have a Beautiful personality. You appreciate sophisticated fashions and you're a fan of the BIG labels from Paris. You are elegant and have a carefree mind.

^___^

CUTE personality

This is kinda funny because since there was 3 questions I scored 1 for cute, 1 for hot, and 1 for beautiful.

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

I'm cute...... wow........ that's............ that's pretty weird.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

HOT personality
You have a HOT personality. You love wearing revealing cloths and you couldn't live a second without your make-up. GO YOU !!!
hell yeah!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

HOT personality

o.O

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Lakail

Jedi Master

You have a Beautiful personality. You appreciate sophisticated fashions and you're a fan of the BIG labels from Paris. You are elegant and have a carefree mind.

Hehe, I'm beautfiul.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Your Results:
HOT personality

o_0 is it??

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

HOT!! hot!! PERSONALITY

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Take the quiz: Are you cute, HOT OR beautiful ? FIND OUT.

HOT personality

This interesting..i love doing quiz!! u should post some more!!

^Lilrea^

Your Results:
CUTE personality

I knew I was going to get that.

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Damn...
CUTE personality

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

lodzio

You're the worst!

cute. lmao. 3 questions lmao.

Signature

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I got CUTE...
But I think that this quiz need more questions...
I don't think that that describes me...

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I got:
CUTE personality

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

BEAUTIFUL personality

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Your Results:
CUTE personality

(Why am I taking a girls quiz??????)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Cadi

Cadi

True

i got
BEAUTIFUL personality
lol... umm labels don't matter really.. just if they are prettyXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

By the way, check the page, there are some other cool quizes too.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

beautiful personality
cool : )

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.