Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

have you ever been in love with someone or think you might be? I think i might be in love with my bf.

Signature

i'm in love, and i don't even know the girl.

for once my hormones isn't talking.

it's not like. "Nice earrings. lets fuck!"

Awww how sweet Kally. :) Well I don't know if I'm in love or not. I keep changing my mind. But loves a confusing thing...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I do believe there are tons of threads on this..... No I'm not in love with anyone.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

ahhh... love, its a nice thing..but I don't open my heart very easily anymore..its been stepped on, jumped on, shot at, screamed at...it just can't take much more, so I close it by being brutally honest! =)

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

aw... I don't know, the hardest thing is to realize that you love that person and what that really feels like... I've never been really in love before, I might have been...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

i have never opend my heart to anyone before i guess im scared to because im scared once i do the person will just crush it. iv seen it happen to all my friends

Quote by Firedemoni have never opend my heart to anyone before i guess im scared to because im scared once i do the person will just crush it. iv seen it happen to all my friends

Yeah I know what you mean Firedemon but how will you ever find the perfect person if you don't try?

the first time I ever said "I love you" to a girl..her reply was "oh, thats nice"

lol

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightthe first time I ever said "I love you" to a girl..her reply was "oh, thats nice"
lol

hehe... That's only because us girls want to be sure that where really in love to say that. ;)

Quote by alishaYeah I know what you mean Firedemon but how will you ever find the perfect person if you don't try?

im not gonna try not to find love its just hes realy going to half to prove to me that he loves me before i could ever call it love.

yea, you know how fucking bad that felt...it took me like a week to gather the courage to say that..and all I get is an "oh, thats nice"?

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightyea, you know how fucking bad that felt...it took me like a week to gather the courage to say that..and all I get is an "oh, thats nice"?

Awww.... I'm sorry SharinganKnight. I sure she just didn't know what to say. That is kind of a big thing to get form someone.

Quote by Firedemonim not gonna try not to find love its just hes realy going to half to prove to me that he loves me before i could ever call it love.

Yeah I guess your right Firedemon. But just as long as you can take care of yourself and you don't need a man then that's fine.

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightyea, you know how fucking bad that felt...it took me like a week to gather the courage to say that..and all I get is an "oh, thats nice"?

Awww.... I'm sorry SharinganKnight. I sure she just didn't know what to say. That is kind of a big thing to get form someone.

I suppose she told me she hated me and stopped talking to me the next day because she didn't know what to say either... ;)

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightI suppose she told me she hated me and stopped talking to me the next day because she didn't know what to say either... ;)

I'm sure she didn't really hate you. She just probably was shy around you after you told her that.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

How can I know that? I don't know how love feels. I liked a lot of girls, I have dated some, I've even had a relationship with a few. But I don't know how love feels. Does actually anyone know an answer for that?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

Love is a nasty thing... It's dangerous but worth every moment of time with it, if you ask me.
Have I been in love? I think I have, and am, but lust is such a powerful feeling and masks itself as love so well, it's pretty hard to tell. I suppose it's just something you eventually know and understand, a part of the human instincts we all have.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

Kool Quote I heard somewhere.

"Love is when you like someone, even after you get to know them"

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightI suppose she told me she hated me and stopped talking to me the next day because she didn't know what to say either... ;)

I'm sure she didn't really hate you. She just probably was shy around you after you told her that.

Im sure she didn't really hate me, but the fact that she didn't like me was right out there...no one does those things out of shyness

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightIm sure she didn't really hate me, but the fact that she didn't like me was right out there...no one does those things out of shyness

I guess it's a girl thing. Sometimes us girls say that we "hate" you because where shy around you guys.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, yes I am in love.

Signature

ok..soo I lied...I think Im a little bit in love <.< >.>

Signature Image

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

ahh so sharinganknight is in love lol

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by SharinganKnightok..soo I lied...I think Im a little bit in love &lt;.&lt; &gt;.&gt;

definately u still want that girl eh ;) lol good luck sharingan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.