Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorit Stephen King Book? - Minitokyo

What's your favorit Stephen King Book?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

hmmm...it would have to be "The Girl who loves Tom Gordon" because that's a really chilling tale about a girl lost in the woods and you know how easily we can get lost! King wrote in such a scary way!

Signature Image

Ok, I can't remember the name of this book... Jack Nicolson was part of the movie... someone knows the name of this movie and book ???

The Dark Tower series. all roads lead to the tower, but it's worth the trip. that is if......you are willing to pay the price of a ticket.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Ooh...that's a toughie. My roommate loves the Dark Tower series, I just finished reading Christine and am currently half-way into the Dark Half.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

i love all of his books, mostly the ones that connect to the dark tower series, however, if you havend read insomnia go do it now. just stop reading this post and go get insomnia. also i love eyes of the dragon due to its fairy tale like merits

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I loved "It" and "The Green Mile". Wierd combination. XD
I'll be starting the Dark Tower series soon.

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

The Dark Tower. It really is an awesome series :)

Signature

he wrote firestarter right?

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

im sorry but ive never read one of these books! :( but now i will! XD
i shall! a solemn oath
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

You do that. :)
i liked The Dark Half A LOT, but my absolute favorite is The Green Mile.

langolears or w/e in that one compiliation album

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

The Dark Tower series and Everything's Eventual were my fav.

On another note: It seems I'm one of the few people who liked the ending to Dark Tower. Seemed like the perfect ending to Tower. (Roland deserves everything he got) Of course I didn't have to wait 20 years the the series to finish. :D

e67dugcjb

Street Soldier

My favourite King book is definitely Dreamcatcher, I absolutely love the style he wrote in for it, definitely a style you don't see alot of. Plus Beaver is just too cool.

I don't really know what to think of the Dark Tower yet, I'm only a few chapters in the Gunslinger but everyone I see who knows of it raves about how good it is and what I've seen so far I like, so maybe a change of favourites soon.

I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell -- Heero Yue

Tommyknockers. It's what started me reading most of his novels, and i thought it was pretty good.

I'm now starting to read The Dark Tower... seemes interesting enough :)

KIMeee

KIMeee

kuro neko

my favorite stephen king book is, "stand by me." i love "coming of age" stories. plus, it's a nice departure from his usual tales of horror.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

it... Scared the crap out of me, and I've loved it ever since. Heh.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

i like Desperation it ok

Carrie...... of course !!!!! And maybe Christine XD
Stephen King is a great writer !

Signature

I like The Stand best, but It and The Shining are both fantastic as well.

Signature

- It
- Needful Things
- Salem's Lot
- Christine
- Pet Cemetery

Signature

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

i have no idea. i'll tell you after i finish reading ALL his books. then i'll make a decision.

not to go off topic but someone said that that Dark Tower would make a great anime. i haven't read it so i wouldn't know. :D

It's been so long since I've read one of SK's books, but I would have to say that It is my favourite. That one terrified me (I really don't like clowns)

The Gunslinger. The books that follow it (I've read up to Book III: The Wasteland) aren't as good, and loses much of the first's appeal. I especially loathed Susannah; she was a horrible character. I'll finish the series eventually, but Book II and III were rather disappointing given my adoration of the first book so I'm in no hurry.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.