Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Glasses or contacts? o_- - Minitokyo

Glasses or contacts? o_-

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Didn't find any thread on this one.....

To all people with a bad eyesight!
Do you prefer to wear glasses or contacts?

I usually wear glasses cause in school I sit a lot in front of the computer.
But When I go out I usually wear contacts cause you look better! o_o
I got colored ones too! It's kinda fun to be able to change your eye colour! ^_^

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

well, i will prefer contacts ^^ colored ones better XD
but the thing is my eyes have perfect eyesight so.... hahaha

Signature

I used to wear contacts whenever going out and meeting people. All the time.

I am however a bit tired with the 'duties' of cleaning the contacts daily and making sure that I don't wear them for too long (14 hours in a day). Now I alternate between wearing my glasses and contacts. I don't look too bad with glasses anyway.

Regards.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Glasses, because I prefer the extra protection for my eyeballs. ...And the ability to remove them, among other comfort issues...

...And I really hate being judged by appearance, so I usually do the glasses. ...Unless I have a job interview, etc, in which case, I'll cheat and wear glasses. :d

Ooops! And this thread is an exact duplicate (minus the poll) of http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11791/?&page=4, active less than a week ago.

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

glasses, since I can't affort contacts atm...
My glasses really annoy me sometimes, they get dirty the whole time, then I try to clean em and they get even more durty, when I go inside in the winter I can't see anything anymore, same when it's raining...
And without glasses I see really bad, everything further away then 10 cm (yes 10 cm) is blurry.
Dunno if in other countries they use the same standard to tell how strong the glasses are, but mine are -10 and -9 :)

Signature

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
glasses!! of course, I cry with the contacts!!
My eyes don't tolerate the contacts!!
SISKO.......................... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Ouch Pirre. That's really bad!

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

glasses, is more secure than contacts with them you have more probability to contract a eye sickness

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I have contacts, cuz the range of vision from my glasses freaks me out. It's the gap out the sides of the lenses, it disorientates me. So when I'm going down stairs I look wobbly & drunk, and I feel like I'm going to fall down :p

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Quote by PirreDunno if in other countries they use the same standard to tell how strong the glasses are, but mine are -10 and -9 :)

Wowza! I thought I had bad sight! =_=
i think it's the same in all countrys!
I have -5!

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heyo! Here's an existing thread on the same topic. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11791/

If you're having problems searching, take a look at the search tutorial in Noob Bible #2 in the Help Forum, or PM me with questions and I'll see what I can do to be of assistance :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.