Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Size? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

melisa

melisa

Mel-Chan

Hi all

I couldn't find this, so I'm asking. What is the smallest a scan can be to be accepted here? I want to make sure I scan my artbook the right size.

Signature
The artwork used in my sig is my own. I am TaishoBee on Deviantart.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The minimum size of a scan is one million pixels. Please note that scans that are simply stretched to meet the minimum size limit will be deleted.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

melisa

melisa

Mel-Chan

I usually scan at 400 DPI but I never submit anything that looks crappy.

What do you mean by 'stretched'?

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by melisaWhat do you mean by 'stretched'?

In other words, if a particular scan doesn't meet the size requirements, one should not simply resize it to get past the constraints.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

melisa

melisa

Mel-Chan

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by melisaWhat do you mean by 'stretched'?

In other words, if a particular scan doesn't meet the size requirements, one should not simply resize it to get past the constraints.

Oh okay no, I scan them all and if they look bad I nix them. Thanks for clarification.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.