Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatred - Minitokyo

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Quote by angelwindyNew balence shoes, my eyes are flooded with their ugly style ;-;

lol, yeah ditto

whenevr i say hate i dont really mean it(more like strongly dislike).....i dont think i can truly hate...its not in me, i aint no damn murderer....anyway i "hate" lying/stealing of any sort...all forms of bigotry, sh*t talkers, and people who spend way too much time hating stuff (nobody in here..im talking about a few IRL folks), and guys who turn into a**holes when they cant take being turned down.....oh! and blue-blood republicans who live in fear :)

I hate people who overcompensate, people who feel insecure about something so to make up for what they think is lacking they try to fool you (or themselves) into believing they're the total opposite.

i know someone who is constantly trying to impress people with how smart he is, so he's always completely making things up, like scientific facts or statistics or whatever.

And I'm a science major, so it pisses me off to no end when we he tries to argue with me about things he just totally pulled out of his ass!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by devilslyricI hate people who overcompensate, people who feel insecure about something so to make up for what they think is lacking they try to fool you (or themselves) into believing they're the total opposite.

i know someone who is constantly trying to impress people with how smart he is, so he's always completely making things up, like scientific facts or statistics or whatever.

And I'm a science major, so it pisses me off to no end when we he tries to argue with me about things he just totally pulled out of his ass!

Of course, people are just like that but sometimes they are so stupid...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

I hate...
BAD Humans!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by gothicladI hate...
BAD Humans!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

And I hate the world.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by gothicladI hate...BAD Humans!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

And I hate the world.

Hahaha! You hate the world because you are loveless.
Hahaha poor ken.. u gotta hav a gf.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

KLY

KLY

//Dark Feline

This goes in accending order!
1. Too much attention!
2. Noise
3. Irritating ppl like my math sensei.
4. Ugly girl snuggling up to me.
5. School
6. That five minutes school song singing before dismissal!

Darkness isn't frightening.
It is the bright light of judgement that dreads me!
Purr...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KLYThis goes in accending order!1. Too much attention!2. Noise
3. Irritating ppl like my math sensei.4. Ugly girl snuggling up to me.5. School
6. That five minutes school song singing before dismissal!

What's with number 6?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Well, there are some things that I expecially hate.

1. a dude named Jesse........jerk.....the girls don't know what he's really like.....he's probably the biggest jerk I have seen so far, and his parents don't know a thing he's doing. Trust me, they are things they would NOT approve of.

2.My cat when she meows at night when I'm trying to sleep.

3. Acne!!

4. Guys at my school.....

yeah that's all....for the time being.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by CagariWell, there are some things that I expecially hate.
1. a dude named Jesse........jerk.....the girls don't know what he's really like.....he's probably the biggest jerk I have seen so far, and his parents don't know a thing he's doing. Trust me, they are things they would NOT approve of.
2.My cat when she meows at night when I'm trying to sleep.3. Acne!!
4. Guys at my school.....yeah that's all....for the time being.

You really hate that Jesse guy don't you?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I hate ken, he copied my avatar. *punching ken's face in friendster.com*

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkriegI hate ken, he copied my avatar. *punching ken's face in friendster.com*

And I hate you for being a freak! I'm the craziest freak you know...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkriegI hate ken, he copied my avatar. *punching ken's face in friendster.com*

Im the most handsome freak.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Im the most handsome freak.

Man, just cool down. Finish your Mango Shake...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

annoying, backstabbing, hopeless, so-called "no brains, full brawn" and what I really hated IN vein!!!... those who are selfishly popular.

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

I dislike People who complain about their life all day. Get a dog.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I hate shinji, hes a sissy and gay letting asuka still virgin for that night.. hmm..
i hate that such slowpokes guy.. men are made to make women happy..

if i were shinji... hmmmm...

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Quote by kuroimisaWhat I hate...

1. When peopel don't respect me
2. When I treat someone sincerely and they don't return it, keep things behind my back and break promises as well as bitch behind me
3. WHen people don't understand me... and tell me it's my fault which is why I always think everything's my fault now
4. When people tell me one thing but don't mean it at all, it makes me feel like a puppet and they should go to hell
5. When people just are mean to me without any justice... what the hell have I done to them to deserve it?

Thats...honestly quite close to the list that bugs the livin hell out of me..weird. Course, I have a few more to put on the list

1. Stupid people. People who are so slack of mind(not honestly like brain-damage or underdeveloped stupid) that they believe anything and everything, without checking the facts. People who cant solve the simplest of problems, or allow bad things to continue happening when its in their power to change it.

2. Serving other people. Im sorry, but Im full of myself. There is NO reason I should be forced to wait on someone else, to serve them, to give them things when I really dont want to. Now if Im *asked*, if they`re my friend, I will go to the ends of the earth to help them out. But being forced to? ::snarl:: gets my blood up. Needless to say, since Im stuck working in the fast food industry, my blood pressure isnt too good during work.

3. This is petty, but I dont like lawyers. I agree with the statement, 'First thing we do, kill all the lawyers' whole-heartedly.

4. People who are arrogant with nothing to back it up. That just irks me. *IM* arrogant, but I can back up my claims, and I never claim to be uber in things I am not(game playing, wallpapers, etc).

And Kuro, you wanna talk anger issues..I can sympathize with learning how to control one`s anger, especially through Zen. My level of anger is such that Ive hunted people down who pissed me off. Thats all in the past though.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I think I'll just burn things combustile if I'm mad...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by AkaikenI think I'll just burn things combustile if I'm mad...

Ill fired you if ur working on my oil/gasoline station.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by AkaikenI think I'll just burn things combustile if I'm mad...

Ill fired you if ur working on my oil/gasoline station.

WTH? You're just making yourself rich and you'll say that you have a gasoline station?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

i hate disrespectful people and pedophiles/rapists/sex maniacs. i see them all the time on tv.>:(

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by evilchakrai hate disrespectful people and pedophiles/rapists/sex maniacs. i see them all the time on tv.>:(

Yeah... there are maniacs everywhere...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Things I hate:
People who has a hatred of others based on their race and ethnicity. Oh and Ken, you made this thread saying that you hate everything in this world, I just think you made this thread to get attention. Cause if you really did hate everything, then you would of slit your wrist and died a long time ago. Really, what would be the point in living if you hated everything? To prove to others that you indeed hate your life? In my opinion, it would probably be near impossible to live in this world without some form of love what so ever.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.