Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Michael Jackson... - Minitokyo

Michael Jackson...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI don't like micheal jackson.... anyone who is willing to change their
race has some serious issues.... as for the issue with the kids....
don't get me started on that...

He actually didnt change his skin tone. He had a somewhat rare disease that causes giant white patches on your skin. Therefore he was also allergic to too much sunlight because of it. My uncle had the same disease until he passed on from other things.
But michael jackson being a rapist?
I'm not going to say that i dont think he's not a rapist.
According to my mind, i believe he is. No grown man should expose to the public that he is sharing a bed with a young boy or child. That is not right unless he is the parent of that child. And how most parents allowed this to happen is beyond me.

Dude seriously the guy is a freak he had all that plastic surgery depsite what he says to make him look more like a women. He wanted to change his image so that he would look more like somebody I forget who. He also talks in a highre pitch to sound more like said person. as to whether or not he harmed those kids is yet to be seen. Personally I hate the guy think he is a freak and think he is guilty. I'm not trying to offend anybody theses are just my personal opinions. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and no one can say otherwise.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

true true

Signature Image

mightymegaman

mightymegaman

Brains over Brawns B.O.B

hmm... if ya ask me i think he is an offender but he quieted the case down with his big bucks so really i think that he is a bad person.:(

"I hear it" the sound of paranoia... the sound is coming closer,and closer until suddenly,it stops i turn around and no one's there.I go about my daily life seeing things i didn't see before the paranoia seems to keep on following me even through the doors.
Things don't seem as critical and i don't seem to spass out the sound of the paranoia is what i hate the most.To see it smile,to hear it grin,i guess this is what it's like to have a paranormal sin.......
~mightymegaman~
Signature Image

Thanks to Limefreak for my sig!

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

I think he's a sicko pedophile. I can't stand him. Anyone who would sleep with 300 little boys is just wrong. (his defense stated he slept with 300 boys, it's not a made-up number)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

300......... O_o ........

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

so ugly... *twitch* goes to bathroom to barf... Yeah he's pretty disgusting :nya: I honestly can't stand it... I almost think it would be worth it for someone to assisinate him, even though they would go to jail forever... wouldn't be me I have a terrible shot...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by headaches4everso ugly... *twitch* goes to bathroom to barf... Yeah he's pretty disgusting :nya: I honestly can't stand it... I almost think it would be worth it for someone to assisinate him, even though they would go to jail forever... wouldn't be me I have a terrible shot...

LOL

Signature Image

sailormoon

sailormoon

Ah! Where's my 3rd eye!!

poor michael... :( I know he is innocent. he might be diffrent but I know he's not a sick person. I hope everything goes ok for him * sending a prayer* i dont think it's right to judge people because there diffrent. no matter what the verdict I know hes not guilty of any charges.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
- Alphonse Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist.

"still the road keeps on telling me to go on.
something is pulling me, I feel the gravity of it all."
-'Gravity', Wolf's Rain, Performed by: Maaya Sakamoto

"What lies beyond the memories..."
"The place where everything comes from and everything returns to. The blue planet."
- Last Exile

Signature

"For love and justice, I'm the pretty soldier Sailor Moon. In place of the moon, I'll punish you!" - Sailor Moon

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

It depends really
first of all... he's got mind of a child
Well he was a good person but then
trying to kill children is not something you want to stop
But anywayz.... not any of my buisness

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

he tried to kill a child??
i didnt hear about that!!

Signature Image

If he really is a pedophile, yes. If not, don't really care enough about him to know anything else he's done.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i wish i could've sat on the jury to see what evidence was presented against him. part of me thinks he's guilty because of his past settlement with the previous accuser and the fact that he admits sleeping with boys. but the other part of me thinks that the prosecutor has an axe to grind with him...a vendetta against him. all i know for sure is if he's found guilty, there's no way he would last in jail for more than a day. he's way too fragile. i wonder if he's going to flee the country like roman polanski, or something worse...

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by bblsi wish i could've sat on the jury to see what evidence was presented against him. part of me thinks he's guilty because of his past settlement with the previous accuser and the fact that he admits sleeping with boys. but the other part of me thinks that the prosecutor has an axe to grind with him...a vendetta against him. all i know for sure is if he's found guilty, there's no way he would last in jail for more than a day. he's way too fragile. i wonder if he's going to flee the country like roman polanski, or something worse...

lol yeah he seem pretty fragile
i dont think he would last more then a day in jail either

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemisthe tried to kill a child??
i didnt hear about that!!

I think that was the incident where Jackson was caught in a camera holding his baby child out of fourth floor hotel window in Germany. If I remember correctly Jackson claimed that he was holding his child to show to his fans outside. Authority cosidered charging Jackson for child endangerment but decided not to.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2002-11-20-jackson-_x.htm

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by mughi

Quote by WindAlchemisthe tried to kill a child??i didnt hear about that!!

I think that was the incident where Jackson was caught in a camera holding his baby child out of fourth floor hotel window in Germany. If I remember correctly Jackson claimed that he was holding his child to show to his fans outside. Authority cosidered charging Jackson for child endangerment but decided not to.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/2002-11-20-jackson-_x.htm

ohh yeah yeah i heard about that and saw that on tv
yeah theres somethin wrong with him enough just looking at that

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Micheal Jackson is a special sorta character let me tell you.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by PwnOXz0rMicheal Jackson is a special sorta character let me tell you.

LOL

Signature Image

Yumi864

Kismet awaits me

in my opinion he's a bad person... his life seems so messed up, not that it's any of my business though... well i don't really think its right to judge... so i think i'll leave it at i don't know the details and i don't care to know them either

Can you hear it? The sea is calling me....

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

First, he is a very very creepy person, who is borned black but wanted to be white. He has some personality problem. I wonder why people listen to his songs? I don't really care if he raped the kid or not, but he should really go to a mental hospital.

Signature

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

ok the news told me this other week and i think you should know............................................that .....................HE didn't DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Naota85ok the news told me this other week and i think you should
know............................................that
.............(...) didn't DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know, me and my mom were watching the news that day

Signature Image

I have no interest, unfortunately.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.