Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Your] Anime stories - Minitokyo

[Your] Anime stories

page 1 of 1 5 total items

If you write stories how do you imagine them? This just came to my mind a few minutes ago. When I write stories I see them in anime, not as real people. i have...9 stories and I imagine all of them in anime form. So I'm wonder [If anyone on MT writes stories] how do you imagine them? Just from curiosity.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Uh... I look at my crazy little sister, darian, and then I write some really screwed up shit. :nya: XP

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

im in th middle of a kick ass story still needs thought though and i want to finish it it and write it down then make a movie of it as a lesser version of what it could truly beon my computer ..its really awsome and plenty of action and violence...its the best thing that i have ever though of and its been stewin my head for a few years and i fiannly got soem story line and cool plot! and its best in anime form...itll kick ass!....or al least it would..............

but im just a kid so nobody will care about it anyway............................

(and im really tired gettin tired of hearin "were the adults u listen and do what we say!" shit thats bull shit.............we arnt robots we have free will, amotion and personality too u effin morons!..........sorry got carried away there....)

Remember
Revolution

Faylen

Hopeless Romantic

Hmm...I think most of my stories are of people I create in my head. I just get an idea and then run with it. Usually I don't come up with an ending or middle, I just let my ideas run. Its funny though. Sometimes when I am writing one story another will pop in my head and I will start writing that one too. I have 2 stories going right now. Its good to see that other people are writing enthusiasts here too!

Signature
There's nothing sweeter than holding your hand...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

most of the time when i'm writing i think about my friends. hence a lil bit of my friends sometimes makes it into my characters. i'm not sure how my stories would be in anime form though... prolly too boring! though i have imagined one of my stories as a short film...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.