Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 many many eps + season anime that you cant stop watching - Minitokyo

many many eps + season anime that you cant stop watching

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Initial D all the way. Every season gets more exciting for me and I cant wait for them to make a new one *shakes fist* you better make a new one I wanna see the Evo V vs Keisuke in Kyoko's FD battle and I wanna see the new bodykit put on the car. I have watched 1st to 4th Stage so many times I have lost count.

Other than that I will go with the popular choice of Naruto but it has points where it gets dull and then picks up again. Its like an emotional rollercoaster

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin a lot (and I do mean a lot) but whenever i get the chance to see an episode, i still enjoy watching it.

i used to love YuYu Hakusho, but the TV station kept airing it again and again, so it got boring...

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Naruto, Elfen Lied, School Rumble, Azumanga Daioh, and many more

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by AcesHigh521Naruto, Elfen Lied, School Rumble, Azumanga Daioh, and many more

naruto yeah..
but.. elfen lied, SR, azumanga daioh doesnt fall into the category since they only have 1 season and not that many eps... ^_^""

The anime I really can't stop myself from watching would be FullMetal Alchemist (just recently watched it), Rurouni Kenshin, Shaman King, Naruto...is that all?...Hm... Sorry, just like that. I can't recall anymore... ^^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.