Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed/Destiny :: Athrun and Kira friends or ennemies? - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed/Destiny :: Athrun and Kira friends or ennemies?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

I'm not sure if there is a thread of this subject but if it does please forgive me.

Anyways here's a question that I want to ask...Do you think Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato will always be friends or ennemies?

Me I think they will always be friends but in Gundam Seed Destiny it seems more that they would be ennemies forever, because Kira doesn't trust PLANT in Gundam Seed Destiny and Athrun says that everything is fine but Kira didn't like is thoughts much but they are still friends right?

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

don't worry
in later chapter of Destiny,
Arthrun will return to them
think they will stand at same side again

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really?So that means that Caggali can see back Athrun.ooo...I can't wait...

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

yes, he will back to Kira side
hope he will back to her
seem will happen at chapter 3?
keep on watching Destiny,
then you will know

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ya that's what i'm doing but i missed episode 11 to 20 of Gundam Seed Destiny so I'm kind of mixed up right now but the current episode was good.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

isn't it that they r friends, right? and 4 the fact that the war is over, right?

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Dragonprovidence

Dragonprovidence

Nefandus..

Yeah, Athrun has been swaying from what he believes in and he hasn't shown his true skills. He has to return to Kira, cause Kira is the only one that seems to have his head straight about things. I absolutly can not stand Shin. He is so arrogant. he needs to be taught a lesson. Even after the death of Stella, he still hasn't learned. Most of central Eurasia is destroyed and millions of people are dead because of his decision.

Quote by angelofloveisn't it that they r friends, right? and 4 the fact that the war is over, right?

well if you had just watch Gundam Seed yes the war was over in some point but the war continues in Gundam Seed Destiny.

Quote by DragonprovidenceYeah, Athrun has been swaying from what he believes in and he hasn't shown his true skills. He has to return to Kira, cause Kira is the only one that seems to have his head straight about .things. I absolutly can not stand Shin. He is so arrogant he needs to be taught a lesson. Even after the death of Stellar, he still hasn't learned. Most of central Eurasia is destroyed and millions of people are dead because of his decision.

I can't stand Shinn neither but I think he is who he is.But Shinn seems to have a heart that all of his loves ones are gone and the only two persons that has at least the same heart has Shinn would be Kira and Athrun.But what happens if Athrun wouldn't come back in the side of Kira?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Athrun will back to Orb, Archangel will be waiting for him, especially Cagalli, poor Athrun, he got his trust toyed two times.

Quote by animegal213.But what happens if Athrun wouldn't come back in the side of Kira?

Maybe there'll be another Gundam SEED series: Athrun's Counterattack!

Pride comes before the fall

Quote by Rai1e
Maybe there'll be another Gundam SEED series: Athrun's Counterattack!

Hehe...ya maybe but who knows.I'll continue on watching the series but it's kind of confusing in ne way.I mean Kira and Athrun are friends right?And the Minerva sees the Archangel as an ennemy (but sometimes they need help from eachother) but what Kira did to Stellar, Shinn will never forgive him.So how would Athrun feel between this
conflict?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by animegal213
Hehe...ya maybe but who knows.I'll continue on watching the series but it's kind of confusing in ne way.I mean Kira and Athrun are friends right?And the Minerva sees the Archangel as an ennemy (but sometimes they need help from eachother) but what Kira did to Stellar, Shinn will never forgive him.So how would Athrun feel between this
conflict?

Kira doesn't mean to kill Stellar. Athrun's feeling? hmmm....i wonder, Shinn himself looks to forgot Stellar easily, i think it's kinda weird, like heine's death, nobody feels lost something precious at all, even Shinn protect Heine's killer, oh my.

ya i know that kira didn't mean to kill stellar.it's like even though if he was in seed mode you can see that he felt sorry for her because she also was involed within the war.but it was stellar's fault because she was the one who act up all weirdly but stellar did that because she saw Neo down because of the freedom.

shinn can forget about stuff buthe will never forget about the death of his family and stellar.but as what you said shinn protected heine's killer

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by animegal213ya i know that kira didn't mean to kill stellar.it's like even though if he was in seed mode you can see that he felt sorry for her because she also was involed within the war.but it was stellar's fault because she was the one who act up all weirdly but stellar did that because she saw Neo down because of the freedom.
shinn can forget about stuff buthe will never forget about the death of his family and stellar.but as what you said shinn protected heine's killer

Yeah, but Kira never know that Stellar has something with Neo, and so does Shinn and Stellar. Back to Athrun, people think that his skills are going down, but i don't think so, it's just the situation is unprofitable to him, just losing once doesn't mean you lost at all.

ya that's true.athrun was the one who destroyed the strike and was known as the top soldier in zaft or something like that but has what you said athrun skills are going down but that's not true.it's that he's still stuck in the same situation that he had in gundam seed wich is he has to fight kira but he doesn't want to and kira neither but they don't have no choice but to fight because they are in one way ennemies but they are best friends since they we're young.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by animegal213ya that's true.athrun was the one who destroyed the strike and was known as the top soldier in zaft or something like that but has what you said athrun skills are going down but that's not true.it's that he's still stuck in the same situation that he had in gundam seed wich is he has to fight kira but he doesn't want to and kira neither but they don't have no choice but to fight because they are in one way ennemies but they are best friends since they we're young.

I didn't say Athrun's skill is decreasing, look at my post again, i really feel sory for him, he got his trust manipulated two times. Athrun and Kira only intended to fight each other once, now he has a little portion, i think they should give him more portion in the anime, it'll be good if Kira, Athrun and Shinn has equal portions of the story.

ya that'll be cool if athrun,shinn and kira had the same portions in the story.but i was wondering did kira improved his skills in the gundam seed destiny series?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by animegal213ya that'll be cool if athrun,shinn and kira had the same portions in the story.but i was wondering did kira improved his skills in the gundam seed destiny series?

Seems so, i wonder...he hadn't pilot Freedom for 2 years, but at the first time he launched it, man!!! totally different from seed, he's far better from 2 years before. Athrun's too, just piloting zaku, he can own a gundam.

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

im pretty certain that Athun'll come back to his senses.
these spoilers i found said that...
SPOILERS SCROLL PAST IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THEM
-----
-----
-----
----
Ep 34 Nightmare :-
Using a beautiful speech, the chancellor gains control of plant. He later gave order to Minerva to deal with Archangel. Minerval, taking the advantage that the AA is under pursuit by ZAFT forces, meets the AA on the battlefield.Talia thens tries diplomatically to talk AA into surrender.

Ep 35 Before the Chaos :-
Shinn finally defeated his greatest enemy. Athrun, unable to conceal his feeling, beats Shinn up. But faced with Rey's argument that "Shinn was only trying to accomplished his mission.", he has nothing to answer for his action. Burdened with mixed feeling, Minerva arrived at Gibraltar. Shinn and Athrun was summoned by the chancellor who had arrived on Earth bearing a gift to the both of them......

Ep 36 Athrun's Deflection :-
Jirbil, being reprimanded by LOGOs, left heavy hearted for Heaven Base in Iceland which ZAFT is preparing invasion for.Athrun, understanding the Chancellor's truth intention, prepares for a deflection to the AA. But he was caught doing so and was rescued by somebody he least expected.....

and this was from Gunota:
Ep34 - "Nightmare" - The world is shocked at Dullindal's statement. In the middle of the confusion, Archangel decides to return to Orb. However, Archangel is run down by ZAFT's forces. Minerva is also given order to attack Archangel.

Ep35 - "In the Light of Chaos" (*note* Hobby Japan has the title listed as "Ahead of Chaos")- Having lost Freedom, the badly damaged Archangel heads to Orb. Accompanying Dullindal, Meer goes to Earth. Minerva enters the port of Gibraltar and receives two new MS, Destiny and Legend.

Ep36 - Athrun Escapes
---------------------------
END OF SPOILERS

Quote by animegal213ya that'll be cool if athrun,shinn and kira had the same portions in the story.but i was wondering did kira improved his skills in the gundam seed destiny series?

of course O_O watch some more of Destiny and you'll see automatically

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. kira improved his skills in gundam seed destint series??? haha.. i think so.. >.<
nobody seems to be able to defeat kira.. keke.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Dragonprovidence

Dragonprovidence

Nefandus..

Omg I would be soo pissed if Shin takes down Kira. Shin deserves a ass whooping.

Quote by Rai1e
Seems so, i wonder...he hadn't pilot Freedom for 2 years, but at the first time he launched it, man!!! totally different from seed, he's far better from 2 years before. Athrun's too, just piloting zaku, he can own a gundam.

Ya it seems most coordinators like Athrun and Kira have the advantage of mastering a mobile suit so quickly.

Quote by MystikJim pretty certain that Athun'll come back to his senses.

Ya I guess...but I think he will because he doesn't want to fight Kira again.If he does he might loose Kira again.And anyways he returned to earth in Gundam Seed for to join forces with Kira, right?

Quote by ayane-heine
hmm.. kira improved his skills in gundam seed destint series??? haha.. i think so.. &gt;.&lt;
nobody seems to be able to defeat kira.. keke.. ^^

ya i think so as well...

Quote by DragonprovidenceOmg I would be soo pissed if Shin takes down Kira. Shin deserves a ass whooping.

Ya I know.Shinn just wants to destroy the ennemy but why?Can't he see that he is making the war worster...Because if he takes down Kira, Athrun and the Archangel will be so mad at him and take down the Minerva, I think...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by animegal213Ya it seems most coordinators like Athrun and Kira have the advantage of mastering a mobile suit so quickly.

yeah.. that makes them cool.. coordinator rox.. keke.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Quote by ayane-heineyeah.. that makes them cool.. coordinator rox.. keke.. ^^

that's true.but naturals are cool also but sometimes when they are the bad guys it's hard to say if you're on their side.it's like when athrun was in zaft in gundam seed and kira was in ea, they are still coordinators.ok what i'm saying is hard to explain...

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well I think Athrun and Kira will continue to be friends because Athrun is in Minerva because he was supose to stop the fight but he couldn't and also he can't fight agains his girlfriends brother ;) , but I really hope that Athrun come to his senses and come back to the Archangel and with Cagalli and Kira. Now I have a quiestion will Athrun get mad with Shinn if he kills Kira? I feel bad for Shinn because he finaly found somebody to take care for and she dies but if I were him I would be mad too because that person killed the one I care for.
well I hope something good will happen in the next episodes.

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.