Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To shinsengumi... - Minitokyo

To shinsengumi...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I have no torrents or web pages. What I was asking was if there were any particular pictures anyone was interested in. A scene, character, etc. or if I should scan the whole volume.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Moderator complaints should be submitted via the Support Inquiry form. Furthermore, please note the following, from the Minitokyo Policy and FAQ:

Quote: Grayscale scans are not allowed since they cannot be used as stock images in wallpapers

Quote: You can submit high quality anime, game or manga related scans. These scans must not be grayscale, must feature a subject that can be used in a wallpaper, and follow the rules stated in the minitokyo policy.

As such, manga scans are generally not acceptable for posting or submission. Hope this clarifies things a bit. . . if not, please do not hesitate to ask me and I will see what I can do to be of assistance.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.