Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battleon or Runescape - Minitokyo

Battleon or Runescape

page 1 of 1 9 total items

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

There are these RPG games on the computer called Battleon and Runescape. Battleon (www.battleon.com) is an adventure game with good animeish graphics and nice character designs, but you can't talk to your friends, everything is "all about you", and you have to click on everything. Runescape (www.runescape.com) is also an adventure game you get to move around and interact with friends and people around the world, but the graphics are not so great, it is kind of tedious moving from spot to spot, and everything you have to do is complicated.
Which is better? If you haven't heard of these computer games, then you should try them out.

Always approach with a smile!

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I prefer battleon, which isnt much of a surprise considering I have a guardians account with them. Its nice to play an rpg that dosent constantly require ye to interact with other people; far less stressful.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Played both but i prefere runescape. I like to interact with people. Its a beter game. And bettleon just wasn't my thing.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

ChaosNight

Hunter of Chaos

Battleon

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Batteleon after playing Ruescape fer so long its way to easy fer me

Magically Delicious, yo.

I like Runscape

I like to play runescape but it has low quality graphics while battleon is a great game with a great graphics too.

Quote by ulolkaboyI like to play runescape but it has low quality graphics while battleon is a great game with a great graphics too.

I am just like you. Just the same thing as you.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I prefer battleon

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.