Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This is to all the newbies/ guests so far and in future... - Minitokyo

This is to all the newbies/ guests so far and in future...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I've seen many new members/ guests lately joining in the MT fun. So I was wondering. What do you guys/ gals think of this site so far? Do you like it?

Signature Image

yeah its fun, theres lots to do.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by deadwolf98yeah its fun, theres lots to do.

Just make sure you don't mess up and be banned. x_x

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

That's good to hear.

Signature Image

i have been having the time of my life on mt. i enjoy it very much and have met (so to speak) alot of new friends.

Signature

Quote by Alisha:
Just make sure you don't mess up and be banned. x_x[/quote

how do you screw up and get banned?

Quote by little-joeyhow do you screw up and get banned?

I think it's if you do anything to be reported. But I'm not sure. I think it's in the Support section somewhere. Just make sure you don't do anything offecive.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I qualify for a new member since I'm less than a month old right?

Yes, I like it on mt...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Genosider

The Last Raven

It's a busy place...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

hehe I love it, so far so good

well... the forum ppl here are so friendly, and interesting and that keeps me coming in for more! :D

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

eh its okay!!! XD LOL kiddin kiddin..O.O....*hides*

'Signature Image'

asagoro

hokori o motsu

while the thing says i've been here for, what, 13 weeks? i've only been here for 5. yeah, this place rox.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by asagorowhile the thing says i've been here for, what, 13 weeks? i've only been here for 5. yeah, this place rox.

I'm sure it does.

Signature Image

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I've been here for a few months, but just started getting active. I've yet to make friends here. ;x

Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

This site is great, I love the Scans eveyone does, and some of the Forum threads are pretty funny lol

Quote by ProseI've been here for a few months, but just started getting active. I've yet to make friends here. ;x

Same here =P

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SealedSwordThis site is great, I love the Scans eveyone does, and some of the Forum threads are pretty funny lol

Quote by ProseI've been here for a few months, but just started getting active. I've yet to make friends here. ;x

Same here =P

Oh, you need friends? I'll be your friend!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.