Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bad drives - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

well i want to telll you all sum thing when your driving and an anamil is running acrosst the road your not post to run them down your post to try to miss them this 20 year old ran down a chipmunk were i live three of them killing the mother and knoking the othe two out one of them i know is going to die thats just crull that sum one would try to kill an animal like this so a message to you all dont kill animal with a car if it happens not by your falt it`s ok but if you ment it your a sinner i what do you think about you missing an animalwached a 20 year old get beat up by his mommy

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Whoa!!
There wasnt a single period in that entire entry O.O
i didnt even know when to stop XD
anyways..back to the topic...

ofcourse its cruelty to animals. But there are some stupid and insensitive people out there that really dont give a 'shit'.
Or some people are just to lazy to slam on the breaks or perhaps they just dont care and thing that innocent animals' lives are not worth anything in the world. That why if they get caught...they are charged and perhaps even arrested for things like that.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

There are sick a sadistic people in this world and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. Which is truelly sad because of the suffering these people cause the innocent especially the animals. They never did anything to you so why should you hurt them.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

jotfif

jotfif

he ran the poor animal a half a mile thats just crulty he got beat up by his 60 yearold mommy

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by jotfifhe ran the poor animal a half a mile thats just crulty he got beat up by his 60 yearold mommy

wow that guy deserved it talk about just plan old sick and sadistic.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

learn to put fullstop OR periods man, it was a pain in the ass reading it.

it's the same idea of me seeing stupid people knocking down the road signs for fun. that could kill ppl, if they arent aware of the road ahead

jotfif

jotfif

yea kev, i will put sum periods or sum thing in

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

If it ever comes down to it, I'd definitely takeout the animal rather than risking the life of a human. ...I don't think I've roadkilled anything, but swerving and sudden stops in the middle of a highway are a bad idea.

jotfif

jotfif

ya thats really the only exception, whit i am saying is about people taking anmals down on purpous <excuse my spelling thank you!!!>

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.