Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Exam studying - Minitokyo

Exam studying

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Hey guys am sorry to bother all of you but i just wan't to say bye i woun't be on for a while cause of my final exams this week next week and the week after that so for about three weeks i woun't be able to come on. I really don't enjoy all this studying but hey last year of hight school!! See you all in about three weeks you'll all miss me very much!

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What the heck? Why so many exam days? My school ahd three days of exams for seniors and that was it.
Anyway study hard and good luck on your finals.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

aiya... three weeks of finals!? why so many? when i was in high school we had a week for finals...well, gL on your finals then!

Signature Image

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Yea u will be missed but exams come first so just relax and let the work flow and careful not to over do it and get brainfreeze hahah.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

woot! I just finished all my exams today!

Fools to the left of me. Jokers to my right.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

We will miss your nice comments....
Anyway, Good luck and do your best....
See you soon.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

gah i hate exams >_<
good luck with them!

wut?

Work hard and do your best!!! I hope u won't end up like me. doing so badly for my mid-yr exams. Good luck, Cya!!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

im finished with mine today, dam i miss my friends already

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

good luck I hate exams thers just too many of them their EVIL I TELL YA EVILA*cough* well good luck we'll miss you :)

Signature

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Good luck on your exams, just finished mine, and I did horribly =P But no worries, I'll try to do my best next time. We'll be missing you of course =)

Signature

good luck with them! I've just got one more exam next week and then I'm finished! woohoo [but the day after we're getting some of them back :( ]

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

good luck, I am happy to say that I am past that point in my life (exams I mean). That is unless I get a burning desire to study again ( my under-used brain might die of the shock).

We also used to write over a period of 3 weeks, and I can promise you those are the 3 loooooooonnngggeeest
weeks ever.

But at the moment I think lying at home studying all day is much preferable to having to mission to work every day...

i am ssoooooo jealous of my friends at university with their endless holidays (sob-sob)

(Tries to fake a cough for Monday)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.