Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime North Anyone? - Minitokyo

Anime North Anyone?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

hav any of u went to anime north [which was in Canada] this year? it was awesome XD

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I went! I've been to Anime North for the past four years now. This year was alright, I think last year was better. (More exhibits and such)

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by CathalI went! I've been to Anime North for the past four years now. This year
was alright, I think last year was better. (More exhibits and such)

yes i agree with cathal-san.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

last year was my first year, i wasn't really prepared- it was also my first con ever, so i ended up in the dealer's room 90% of the time T-T, lolz but i still had a lot of fun since i got the voice acter's signatures ^^. btw Cathal, were u cosplayin anyone?

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I liked some of the costumes this year. There were some origional ones out there. (Solid Snake and Cardboard Box!!! Very Clever) I was kinda looking forward for some Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children costumes. But only saw a few Cloud's.

No. Sadly. This year I was supposed to go as Cid from FFVII:AC but I couldn't find a few things for the costume. Last year I went as Wolfwood.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

aww too bad.. it's amazing how much time ppl spend on their costumes, i started mine 3 days b4 the con -_-", the good thing is it didn't fall apart while i was at AN thou...lol

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I know some ppl take a small sewing kit with them during the con for such problems.

Who did you go as, at the con?

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

i went n___n

I retarrrd.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

anyone spend a whack of money in the dealer's room?

lolz, i went as Ed from FMA ^^ i'm pertty new to that show but i like it a lot. i was soo lucky that the voice actor for Ed actually went o__O! any wayz yea, i spend like 90 bucks in the dealer's room T_T now im totally broke, but it was really worth it ^^

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

I wish there were some anime cons here in Chile... this place sucks for anime-lovers :(

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote by shermanramniI wish there were some anime cons here in Chile... this place sucks for anime-lovers :(

AWWW... and i thought Canada was bad...it really suxz to b an anime fan and live in Canada cuz the US gets everything b4 us t__t, i mean com on! the only shows they air is Inuyasha, Dot Hack, Gundam Seed and other old animes like Dragon Ball/ Z/ GT!! And since i don't hav a job- still a student i can't spend too much money on buyin animesT__T.. overall, in some point of view i do feel ur pain..

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Wanted to go soooooo bad!!!But dad won't let me go out of state often. What about A-kon? Anyone go to Dallas for something that cool. Or what I imagine must be cool.

P.S. I would go to unbeleivable lenghts to see some .Hack.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by REFLECTION

Quote by shermanramniI wish there were some anime cons here in Chile...
this place sucks for anime-lovers :(

AWWW... and i thought Canada was bad...it really suxz to b an anime fan
and live in Canada cuz the US gets everything b4 us t__t, i mean com
on! the only shows they air is Inuyasha, Dot Hack, Gundam Seed and
other old animes like Dragon Ball/ Z/ GT!! And since i don't hav a job-
still a student i can't spend too much money on buyin animesT__T..
overall, in some point of view i do feel ur pain..

Hey, at least is easier for you to buy anime through Inet or something else... I have a job, and a good one but I can't netbuy anime. Too expensive (product, internation, customs, IVA, etc.)
Anyways, thanks for your empathy :P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

to PwnOXz0r
Yayy someone who likes .hack ^^, u rule!

to shermanramni
ur welcome ^^

Ya, i went to anime north also with some weird buddys.....
I was dressed like Miroku!!! Got like 5 hugs :D
I guess that was the only good party hope u come to Anime North Next year mabye we can meet! ;)

I was there all three days...hhahah too many ppl approached me>.<'
XD

Quote by toxictea23I was there all three days...hhahah too many ppl approached me&gt;.&lt;'XD

lolz who were u cosplaying?

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Quote by REFLECTIONhav any of u went to anime north [which was in Canada] this year? it was awesome XD

Oh !! Anime-north! yeshh I went this year. LOL It was actually my first time to anime-north actually, so I don't know what last year was like. Yeah, same here! I ended up in the dealers' room 90% of the time. My friends and I were really disappointed when we came home because we missed half of the convention... *cough* we didn't know that there were more stuff in the hotel ...*laughs* I went went two friends. One of my friends were cosplaying Edward Elric! (lucky her!!) I didn't have the patience to make such a costume, so I went as Lain Iwakura (from serial experiments lain) yah I thought that her clothes were a little easier to make. It was still a pain in the butt though. I hate sewing. I also didn't have enough time...*sigh*. Ooh anime-north was fun ^__^ but a lot of the Edward Elric plushies were sold out....grr I couldn't get one!! WAHH okay I think I typed a bit too much here haha.

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.