Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime...Single... - Minitokyo

Anime...Single...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

which anime character would you date??? I'm really sorry if someone already posted this thread...

I'm Back!!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Sango from Inuyasha. Either that or Naru form Love HIna they are both pretty hot

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

ash from pokemon...o yeah..he's hot

I retarrrd.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SpystreakSango from Inuyasha.

Hey! You took mine! But mabey Sister Rosette from Chrono Crusade. If she wasn't a sister from the church that is.

Signature Image

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

itachi-kun from naruto, the
uchiha clan looks never fail^_^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by SpystreakSango from Inuyasha.

Hey! You took mine! But mabey Sister Rosette from Chrono Crusade. If she wasn't a sister from the church that is.

mwahahaha first poster gets the girl

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Genosider

The Last Raven

Leele from Gravion or Misaki from Divergence Eve.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

This is a duplicate of http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14513/, and another recent one I can't seem to find...

Mahoro from Mahoromatic. Why? Because if somehow the world just turned into an anime, my girlfriend would look exactly like Mahoro.

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

yuna from maburaho
ren from DearS

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I would like to go out with Ginza or Kagura from Speed Grapher. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Mwhahaha I would like to go out with Ren from DearS or Nyuu from Elfen leid :P :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Natsume Maya from Tenjo Tenge(Post Shin) or Haruhara Haruko from FLCL

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Kyo from Fruits Basket(hint the name and avatar) or ohhh to many I want them all if only they where real!!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

Kurama of YuYu Hakusho (besides his looks, he seems to be a sensible person to talk to), Trowa Barton of Gundam Wing, Aoshi Shinamori of Rurouni Kenshin & Hatori Soma of Fruits Basket (because I want to empathize -- there's this mystery behind their sadness)

Yakushi Kabuto (oh dear, he may be a trouble date after all, he may or may not trust me... ^_^' )

and many others as long as there's anime! XP

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

Misato Katsurgari from Neon Genesis Evangelion. She's only a year older than me (29), she drinks like a fish, and she gives the impression of being . . . well, a 'woman of easy virtue' so to speak. I don't know if I could deal with her pet Pen-Pen though.

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Sora from Oh My Goddess. I love the quiet, shy types.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Eclair (Eclaire?) from Kiddy Grade. She's gorgeous, and I think we could have some fun with her special lipstick... <_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by ghaleon1103Eclair (Eclaire?) from Kiddy Grade. She's gorgeous, and I think we could have some fun with her special lipstick... &lt;_&lt;

lol ...I will go out with Sasuke-kun from naruto he is so hot :nya: the Uchiha looks never fail to impress me

Signature

Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi, I would really like a kind girlfiend like her ^^

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

Chii from chobits ... so cute

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by Jiwooash from pokemon...o yeah..he's hot

you........need........help!

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

0_o
I could never just choose one....Hm...I would date Kakashi (Naruto), Alucard (Hellsing), Spark (Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight), Vash the Stampede, (Trigun), Wolfwood (Trigun), or Rumina Asagi (Tokyo Underground)
^_^

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Winry, from FMA. She's just so darn cute and sweet.

*cough* nice body too *cough*

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.