Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with connecting to MT - Minitokyo

Problem with connecting to MT

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

For two days now i've been having problem with connecting to MT.I simply can't link to anything lately,or I have to try to link couple of times,which is real pain.ˇˇIt started around that day when we couldn't see avatars,walls,ect.I'm just wandering if anyone else has been having the same problem?

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It's not just you, it's taken me 5 minutes just to get to see this page :(

i don't know if it's connected to Saturday night when no images would show up. This is very tiring and frustrating though. I hope it's not a permanent/complex problem... shame I don't know anything technical or I'd offer to help sort the matter out...

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

We know there is a problem and we are currently looking into the solution for it. Please be patient, thank you.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

i've been having problems too... sometimes i can't connect to MT, and when I do, I can't enter to the threads... :( and now, i was trying to put smiles but i just could see the one i put... even to post i have problem... you have no idea how much i waited to get into this page, and the times i had to reload cause it didn't accepted my post!

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Not me man. That's you right there. I have occaisional problems but it might be something to technical for some.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

I think a lot of people have been having the same problem as you the past 2 days. How MT would go off and on. But that usually happends. As what Jinzhou said just be patient and I'll come back on.

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

I know I've came to this problem also.
Im able to contect @ around 3-3:30 pm central time...but the images willn't load after that

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Signature Image

well its been working at its normal top speed for me other than the system crashes, if you've been facing slow loading speed, that means the anti-spam/leech blocker mechinism has kicked in a makes the loading speed for those that spam or make dupe threads or reported to do so or those that like to leech walls without commenting, slower, so if you want your speed to improve, you must be more insightful with your comments and report all spam and dupes and rip and comment on a while that you dl ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

You are right Lenne, I have very serious problem with MT in the last two days. I think it is something in the web server, coz the router and server response but the webpage don't. I hope this was nothing and from now on it'll be better.

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

no.......MT.,........for four days.............server was.........down.......uhhhhh......

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Yup it happened to me as well..

*was very upset*

Happi now its back up andbeing fixed, good job ! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Been having issues with images taking forever to load for many weeks now, figured the people who can actually fix it either don't know about it or don't care so I just dealt with it. I'm too lazy to post a complaint myself and I decided if nobody else was complaing about it then I wouldnt either. Tho the last couple weeks where at one point I clicked a page and it took almost 10 minutes before it loaded, or when I went to look at a wall and it took 8 tries to get it to fully load the image. That was getting on my nerves, but waiting till 1 AM (USA Central time) to try again helped a little, at least pages and images loaded in about a minute.

I wonder how many times I'll have to try this post before the server gets it? :p

Signature Image

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

Yeah, me too. It so frustrating. I had to try submit a wallpaper 5 times before it got posted. Cant MT just do something about this problem? Well, I just hope they read my reply to you.

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

Yeah, me too. It so frustrating. I had to try submit a wallpaper 5 times before it got posted. Cant MT just do something about this problem? Well, I just hope they read my reply to you.

saintguardian

Hopeless Romantic

Heh, not only have I been trying to get my information submitted but I also had to download Foxfire in order to take my anger away from this site always giving me THE crappest connection I've known... I have submitted my information about 10 times before it went through... Then, when I tried to download a pic from this website, it takes me about 7 tries before I get through to see I have to be a lvl 10... I'm not angry about that, oh no... I think that's a good idea but this frelling site being so frelling slow just takes the frelling cake....

Please tell me i'm not the ONLY guy having such troubles...

"What's your Vector Victor? Roger that Roger." - Airplane
Signature Image

MikaAmazoness

MikaAmazoness

The Amazon Goddess

quote=chingetscook]Been having issues with images taking forever to load for many weeks now, figured the people who can actually fix it either don't know about it or don't care so I just dealt with it. I'm too lazy to post a complaint myself and I decided if nobody else was complaing about it then I wouldnt either. Tho the last couple weeks where at one point I clicked a page and it took almost 10 minutes before it loaded, or when I went to look at a wall and it took 8 tries to get it to fully load the image. That was getting on my nerves, but waiting till 1 AM (USA Central time) to try again helped a little, at least pages and images loaded in about a minute.
I wonder how many times I'll have to try this post before the server gets it? :p

Well, I think it has something to do w/ the fact that so many pplz visit this sitely at the same time, so your probably right, waitin till a time that barely ne1 is on would be smarter...

It took me 28 min earlier just to edit a post....I know it's not realy anyones fault, blaming ppl won't help. Lets just put our faith in the mods, now that complaints are risin, I'm sure they'll get it taken care of 0.~

"If your strong you live, if your weak you die..." Soujiro, Rurouni Kenshin

"If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack me..." Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

"Girls should be more elegant..." Lumiers, Kiddy Grade

"I wasn't hiding, I fell!" Yusuke, after falling in the mud

Something is majorly messed up-.-
and its getting pretty annoying, especially when you are in the middle of doing something on mt and it keeps timing out >.<

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

Well, I get "time-out" messages every once in a while (which is annoying when the bell at school's rung... ^_^' ), but what I'm getting annoyed about is that some of the images don't load at all! I've been trying to get this one wallie, and I've reported that it doesn't work, but nothing's been done! Well... I'm not calling it complacincy, but it's one of the top favs, and I want it! >=(

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

Something is majorly messed up-.-
and its getting pretty annoying, especially when you are in the middle of doing something on mt and it keeps timing out >.<

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

It's still messing up for me. I can only load pages at normal speed (for me) every 6 minutes or so, then it will go back to "page cannot display"... Oh well, maybe it will clear up soon.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

It took me 5 minutes to get on here, and it keeps shutting me out of threads and my messages... It's quite annoying. XO

Why do you kill the joy of death?

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

Well, I get "time-out" messages every once in a while (which is annoying when the bell at school's rung... ^_^' ), but what I'm getting annoyed about is that some of the images don't load at all! I've been trying to get this one wallie, and I've reported that it doesn't work, but nothing's been done! Well... I'm not calling it complacincy, but it's one of the top favs, and I want it! >=(

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

My latest wallpaper that I created not too long ago took me over 30 minutes to upload (and re-type my comment for it too), and that also involved not only rebooting the cable modem, but the router and computer all together. It works on and off for both my computers. Oh well. C'est la vie (What will be, will be).

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.