Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 San Francisco! - Minitokyo

San Francisco!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hi, my new thread! I don't belive this has been here cuz there isn't anything about San Francisco here. So, who here is from San Francisco? Obviously, I am. i live in the Richmond District. also, would you mind posting what district you live in if you don't mind?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

wolfinho

wolfinho

^~, Just Wolf...

Sry I dont,
one day....maybe,I dunno
I live in Brazil, far away from you =/, But i'll like to go down some of the hills of the city you live some day, wait for me!!!!....
hehehe, Huggies Wolfie

Signature

i dont live there but is it nice i have heard it is.

right here I am from frisko too!!! yee haw!!!

im from the bayview hunter's point but not exactly there more like the hills next to mclaren park so I donno

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i would love to go there, my friends and teachers been there, it sound awesome!

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i live in la, but ill go to ride the trollies XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i live in SF during the school year b/c i commute from my grandmother's house to sfsu. i have no clue what district i'm in, but i live in Japantown during the school year. ^_^'

Signature Image

Well, I don't live in SF but roughly 50 miles down south. It is one of bigger city in bay area. Can you name the city? :D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by mughiWell, I don't live in SF but roughly 50 miles down south. It is one of bigger city in bay area. Can you name the city? :D

hmm, San jose?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by soujiokitahmm, San jose?

You're correct. I'm in San Jose. :)

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I'm in hunter's point but considering moving.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

yeah hunter's point is dangerous I fear for my life everyday back then going to school but now it's cool I am down at San Jose where mughi is i suppose attending sjsu

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I grew up in Petaluma but I was sure glad to leave that place for Texas

I am invincible!

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

I spent 5 years in Noe Valley, Castro and 24th St. :D Young young childhood, but I loved it there...

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I live in the south California, but I've been to San Francisco just this April.

Cabarkapa

don't read this

frisko represen-in' !!!! jkjk, but that's how ghetto people talk here, im from sunset district.

sunset > richmond ..............hahahahha

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

go sco!!!! im reppin East Side Oakland...Im alwayz in The Sco during the weekends...nuthin like an Ocean Beach bon fire, ey? ...wait...Ocean Beach is in Daly City, right??

I thougth ocean beach, baker beach were all in frisco....

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

San Francisco? I don't live their, but I'm going their this summer! ^_______________^

Always approach with a smile!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.