Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Five Star Stories. - Minitokyo

The Five Star Stories.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Genosider

The Last Raven

So who here has read the comic, watched the Anime or even built the insanely expensive models? Been hooked on it here ever since I saw the manga in an issue of Newtype magazine. In my opinion, the best thing about it are the mecha designs. Those Mortar Heads are hawt! Mamoru Nagano is a god for mecha-freaks like me...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Holy crap those designs are sweet. i've never seen it before until now but those are some insane designs. The amount of detail is really impressive.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

Genosider

The Last Raven

Sadly enough I can't seem to find the english translations from where I live. Do you know where can you find them online?

Signature

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Sorry, no clue.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image

Genosider

The Last Raven

Otoh, I found some ald issues in the local Kinokuniya. I could try asking there...

Anyeays, any favorite MH designs? The coolest has got to be the LED Mirage. The MH Phantom and the Kan are also good ones too...

Signature

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

I have to agree the Mirage is cool. The color scheme is similar to that of Robotech designs. Red, white, and blue. Guess it means I'm patriotic.

Signature Image

Mamoru Nagano bad in drawing the character, but I admitted that the story and the mecha of Five star Stories is very cool.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.