Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Bands - Minitokyo

Favorite Bands

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

What are your favorite Bands?Mine are Papa Roach, Slipknot, Korn, Rob Zombie, Marylin Manson, Three Doors Down, Disturbed, Sistem Of A Down, and Linkin Park

pussecat

pussecat

Neko Lover

I like Three Doors Down, Linkin Park, GreenDay, and Papa Roach
Thats all I will listen too^^

I'm a Neko Lover, and thats about all^^

In this order:

1. Beatles
2. Rolling Stones
3. Garbage
4. Dire Straits
5. Smashing Pumpkins

Kinda sad that most of them are over...

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

1. Linkin Park
2. Rammstein
3.Marylin Manson
4. Papa Roach
5. Evanecence
...But of course LP is always LP - Rox...
6. Stratovarios
7. Sistem of a Down
8. Disturbed
9. Korn
10.MoonSpell

The rest is all bands of techno ( Scooter ), and Dj's Tiesto, Vibe etc....
I listen Trance too...

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

1)Slipknot
2)Rob Zombie
3)Linkin PArk
4)Greenday
5)System of a Down
6)Good Charlotte
7) New FOund GLory
8) Trapt
9) Three Doors Down
10) Black Eyed Peas
11) Twins (Chiness girl group)
12) Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Knives78

Knives78

Ye Not Guilty

1. LED zeppelin
2. The Beatles
3. The Rolling Stones
4. Green Day
5. Soundgarden

These are the best.

Cast in the name of God..... Ye not guilty

Fearra

Fearra

Wind Goddess

Green Day + Papa Raoch + Three Doors Down + Led Zepplin + and alot more but can't rememmber!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My fave band are Linkin Park, Muse, The Prodigy, Hoobastank, rhcp, err and more...

Linkin Park is definetly the top. After that alot are interchangable place wise
heres some:
The Used, Gorillaz, Thrice, No Warning, Less Than Jake, RX Bandits, Public Enemy, The Pillows, and so on

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

^^ seems like this old thread on fav bands is still alive:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4480/

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

mmm... Blink 182, Box Car Racer, Senses Fail, MuDvAyNe, The Used, Blink 182, Korn, Slipknot, Blink 182, Evanescence and.... Blink 182...

Oh God I forget it!!! Blink 182 too !!! XD

Me:
Green Day, Simple Plan, our local bands, If u don't know them, it's OK. Chico Science, Slapshock, Mayonnaise, SpongeCola

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

Typecast, Smashing Pumpkins, Alexisonfire, Deftones, Cradle of Filth, Goldfinger, Senses Fail, Slipknot, etc.... :D

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

No order, but I like these:

Superchic[k], Relient K, FM Static, United Live, Rascal Flats, BarlowGirl, Point of Grace, Pillar, Kutless, Switchfoot, dc talk (when they were still together), Aurora, Out of Eden...I think that's most of the bands (I didn't include the singers I like).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Oh dear, here we go.

AFI, Blindside, Finch, Beck, Arcade Fire, Gackt, Miyavi, The Used (I can honestly say that I only liked their first album, however), blink-182, A Perfect Circle, David Bowie, Franz Ferdinand, Good Charlotte (stfu), Bif Naked, The Clash, Tears for Fears...

Ohyeah, and VAST is pretty great, too.

1. Katationia
2. Immortal
3. Candlemass
4. My Dying Bride
5. Bloodbath
6. Morbid Angel
7. Opeth

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

1. Dimmu Borgir
2. Children of Bodom
3. Cradle of Filth
4. Limbonic Art
5. Opeth
6. Hypocrisy
7. Iron Maiden
8. Metallica

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Quote by Rie renWhat are your favorite Bands?Mine are Papa Roach, Slipknot, Korn, Rob Zombie, Marylin Manson, Three Doors Down, Disturbed, Sistem Of A Down, and Linkin Park

wah! i have two favs which are same wit u ^ ^ i also like LP n 3doorsdown, beatles also still great! how about coldplay? ^ ^ not a rock band but have simply nice music n so deep lyric XD

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

o wow...i have tons!.....this might take awhile...

Korn, System of a down, Linkin Park, Frank Zappa, Rob Zombie, Green Day, Papa Roach, Switchfoot, Slipknot, Led Zepplin, Alien Ant Farm, Maroon5, Sum41, acdc, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Evanesence, Avril Lavigne, Robert Plant, Weird Al Yankovic, Black-eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Simple Plan, J_lo....i cant think of anymore right now.......but ill remember them later! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

In no particular order:

1. Stabbing Westward
2. Tool
3. A Perfact Circle
4. Soil
5. Rammstien
6. Live
7. System of a Down
8. Cold
9. Lacuna Coil
10. Disturbed

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

i like Led Zeppelin and Metallica and Steppenwolf and KISS

Megadeth, Metallica, Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fear Factory, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Skindred, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Godsmack, and many more

bon jovi, green day, aerosmith, westlife and many more

MCR

-teaego

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.