Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Opinion : Cool and Bad Attitude Anime Guy - Minitokyo

Your Opinion : Cool and Bad Attitude Anime Guy

page 1 of 1 8 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Okie, I'm here to ask a question (as usual...) Hahaha.. ^_^' Of all the anime you have seen, Which of the anime guy do you think that has the most coolest attitude you have ever seen and which has the most bad attitude? :D

As for me, I would go for Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki. He's really cool and just one really corrupted monk but hey, EVERYONE LOVES HIM! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I'd say Sanzo's one..from Saiyuki. Do I have to say more? Another would be Alucard from Hellsing. Man, he's such a a**.

Movin'...

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol.. i agree wit jackie-lyn abt sanzo... sanzo's just plain cool no argueing.. hehehe
but i would like to add envy, form fma... seriuosly plain cool and hot~! *drools* lol.. hahahaha...

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Whoa! Looks like people do agree bout Sanzo. Haha... XD

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha guess I'd go for Sanzo too~ (seeing I can find anyone else >_<)
dat guy is just plain badass~ ^_^

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

Oh yeah, totally Sanzo. But my other candidate is Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Signature Image

has to be spike speigel from cowboy bebop. reckless violence, shooting people in the head, bounty hunter whos in it for himself, tracking people down and abusing them all while smoking. he gets shot like 5 times throughout the course of the series. gets thrown out of a giant window high up in a church after being stabbed by a damn samurai sword. he keeps his wepaons in the refrigerator.... doesn't get any cooler than that. i mean its really no contest.

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

yeah.. spike too.. I saw him in Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and he's kinda like Sanzo too.. Just better.. Haha.. ^_^'

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.