Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If anyone has requests on wallpapers you can do them here! - Minitokyo

If anyone has requests on wallpapers you can do them here!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Hello

I am just making this for fun. I enjoy doing wallpapers but sometime I do not even know of what series or character to make them (I love to many series). So I just figured out it will be a lot easier if people requested me to do a wallpaper of their favourite anime character or characters... so here it is!

~Triple G~

"Should I let them go? All creatures oughta to control their own destinies... or should I force them to stay? Here I can use my powers to protect them from harm. But do I have the right to keep them from living as they choose? Which is more important? Their safety or their freedom?" (Mewtwo's Return)

-Not a big fan of pokemon (not even watched the series... but I like the quote (and some others from this movie (the only one I've seen)).

Signature

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

So many anime series so little time :P ... fruit basket :D jajaja kyo.. OR THE GUYS THAT ARE THE coolest ;) U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ^^ :D
GOT berserk? GOT naruto? GOT spiral?blade children AHHH ahhh!!.. GOT evangelion? GOT escaflowne? ...
heh, but my biggest request is of Sohma Kyo or Kisa heh.. or the fantastic three the gay(the snake) the cold(the seahorse) and the funny(dog).. by the way i found a very funny scan that u gotta see.. is sexy no jutsu with kkshi, sasuke and naruto lol..

Signature

I'd really like to see some more Dead Leaves wallpaper. That is one of the oddest animes I have ever seen, and I really like the animation. It has a unique style.

I was actually wondering if you could do a wall of azmaria and joshua of chrno crusade.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Sure guys! Conall Cernach and az-chan, is going to take me more time to do yours... mainly because I have almost no scans of the characters you want.

If you have a scan you want to include, please send it to me: Giselle_3000@hotmail.com

~Triple G~

Signature

Yami No Matsuei, Air Gear, Gravitation, Comic Party, Pretear, Peace Maker Kurogane, Saiyuki, GSD, Naruto, Inuyasha, Spiral, Dnangel, Full Metal Alchemist, Tsubasa recevoir chronicles^.^

XD big list ne?

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

well erm, i would like to see some wallpaper made on Slam Dunk...LOL thats my old time fav...like character of "sendoh akira" ^^

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Yay!!!
One of nakoruru with lots of lasers and aliens with ninja commandos and with evil mutant rabits who live in Dakota for unknown reasons. Don't forget the zombies and space pirates.
It would be a great wall :D (just my opinion)

kentai15

The Green Beast of Konoha

really!!you'll do that to us?!?!well one of my favorite characters is Rock Lee from the Naruto..
i really like his attitude of not giving up..and aside of the fact that he only knows taijutsu..he still one of the strongest characters in Naruto..because,,once he's drunk,,not even Gai could stop him..hehe..so may i request a Rock Lee wallpaper?..if possible,,the were lee was drunk..hehe..thanks!

could you please please please make one of shiguree?? he's the best and so are you for admitting requests oh well c yaaaaa

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

won't be bad to see a yakitate! japan wall :nya: never seen one before :hmpf:
*last priority, though*

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

hey! i would like one of Envy from fma!! i feel envy's real cool and i would like to see one of him =)

thX a lot! *muaX* hhehe

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

could you do one with yuki and shiuchi from gravitation i havent seen that anime in so long and it'd be nice to see good pictures of those two again

i love chibis! anything that has chibi gundam seed is awsome!!! nicol*... :D

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Maybe you can make a group that takes request for wallpapers,sounds good to me for some kind of reason.

K I R A B O S H I !

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

A Bleach wallpaper would be nice, with lots of hollows. For such cool bad guys that like to eat souls they're not represented enough in my opinion ^^

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

could u do an angelic cagalli from gundam seed/destiny?! like one of those heavenly bg and wings...plzplzplz!

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

sasuke and sakura YAY! I just love that couple sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :nya: they rule since I'm a fan >_<

Signature

please.......please......please......i want some cats girl wallpapers and dark angels too....
so please agien i need that wallpapers.... if u fond it send it on my e-mail (devil_never_cry_0_5@hotmail.com) ,oh one more thing if u found a devil may cry anime wallpapers please send it and i will be very grateful if u do it to me.....
thanks alot

Quote by tripleGHello I am just making this for fun. I enjoy doing wallpapers but
sometime I do not even know of what series or character to make them (I
love to many series). So I just figured out it will be a lot easier if
people requested me to do a wallpaper of their favourite anime
character or characters... so here it is!
~Triple G~

I would love to see a good Maburaho wallpaper. There are two I would love to seen, one of which is a group shot of Rin, Yuna, Kuriko and Kazuki, and the other a group shot of just those three girls.

i still haven't seen a really good group shot like either of those two mentioned in wallpaper so far.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I know who I'll send you the link in a pm it's from kiddygrade talk to you soon ;)

Signature

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

anything that is maburaho with kazuki,yuna,kuriko,and rin or kazuki and yuna or just yuna plz^_^ thx

do you have good wallpapers of Tenjho Tenge, Full Meta Panic, Cowboy Bebop and Tokyo Underground.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

nene...i wan Samurai Deeper!!! Kyo-han !!! XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.