Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why the wallie is deleted..? - Minitokyo

why the wallie is deleted..?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i'm so confused..!

Is there anyone can tell me how can a wallie can be accept and not deleted..?
The colours..?
The Design..?
Just what..?

You know... because when we do our best to do the wallie and at the end the wallie is deleted again and again.. (a wallie that i done with 120 layers..? not fair..!)

Please please.. i'm so confused and all the formal words don't quite make me understand..
I'm confused..!

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

well you would have to make the wallpaper yourself.
i've just had mine deleted just for showing & i wasn't taking credit. (-_-)

make the wallpaper for yourself..?
i do it myself..
so what's the point..?
ermm.. what do you mean by showing..?
i'm not an expert to do whatever they do so i just do it simple.
not fair if you work hard for it and then they delete it..
T_T

not fair..

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

-o- please make your complains about deleted walls in here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/ instead of making pointless threads...

K I R A B O S H I !

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by Minitokyo FAQ
What can I submit as wallpaper?
» You can submit finished wallpapers that you made yourself using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, gimp. This means you cannot submit wallpapers that you found elsewhere, or modify existing wallpapers to submit them as yours. You may use stock images such as those found on Minitokyo, for example anime characters, to enhance the wallpaper. Submitting wallpapers from others is known as ripping and will be immediately removed from Minitokyo with all consequences that follow.

If your wall was deleted, direct your inquiry to the "Why Was My Wallpaper Deleted?" thread, which was designed to handle any and all questions regarding wallpaper deletions.
In a nutshell, the moderators look for a modicum of time spent (scan pasted on stock photograph is not generally acceptable), quality of composition (don't just use 25 filters on your wallpaper and consider it done), image quality (don't use a teeny tiny scan and blow it up to fit your canvas, for example) and aesthetics. If your wallpaper was deleted and you want to get help to improve it, try uploading it to a free image host (like imageshack or photobucket) and then posting in the Art and Design Lounge to get further tips, comments, critiques and advice.
And finally, please remember you are simply not allowed to post any wallpaper which is not your own work, regardless of how well you credit someone. The wallpaper gallery is for your own work only. This isn't a site to share everyone else's wallpapers, it's a site to share yours.

T_T
i understand that..
I do it from scratch..
Everything..
That's why i'm so sad..
It's been deleted again and again..
Anyway Rebel-Soul-Kaze, thanks for that.

if you wanna post a wallpaper this isnt the only site u can use lol theres like stealthbot.net or one of my favs www.goodorevil.cjb.net

Thanks..
I don't know but i usually stick to one..
And since i choose Minitokyo..
Errmm..
Never mind.. :\
I'll make it better..
(Can i re-do the wallie again and submit it..?)

Anyway lightfromhell, thanks a lot for the encouragement.. :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.