Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pantasia and Azuma Kazuma - Minitokyo

Pantasia and Azuma Kazuma

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Well.. i like the manga but i still didn't have the opportunity to watch the anime but i think Azuma Kazuma is amazing..!!

I fall in love with thise things about bread when i read the manga..
I still can't believe that even a bread can make such an interesting story..!

Well.. what do you guys think about Pantasia..?
The cast, those characters..

Well the story's title is Yakitake Japan... And I like it too... It's too bad that I can't find the place to download more but it is truely a great story...

^_^
Well..
that was a compliment to the one that gives me the feel of loving a bread story..
;)

Haven't read the manga yet, but yeah the anime is really good ... who knew bread could be so amazing? O_O like seriously. I reckon sometimes it tries to get a bit too dramatic i.e the whole Tsukino vying a position to be the Pantasia head ... but other than that it's really good to watch.
That arrogant guy ... who's always juding the bread, his reactions are SO funny to watch!

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Really..!!???
I like Azuma Kazuma..
I wonder if he still so amazing in the anime..

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.