Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 girlfriend/boyfriend - Minitokyo

girlfriend/boyfriend

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

Have you got a girlfrind/boyfriend ?
where do you meet she/he?

Signature

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

i thiink there was a thread on this ri erm i mean Natsu

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

There was one. And my answer is still : None.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Yes, I currently have one ^_^. Though she lives 500 miles away :(.

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Another thread that makes me feel lonely. :(

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Laser

AkaKori

Yep, I've got one. But she lives a 5 hours drive away for most of the year. But she's back home for summer :D

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

got a nice gf and i really appreciate you asking and giving me the chance to get a step closer to lv 10

Yup, I have a bf ^^. I met him in college.

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Not i don't have one and really for me, is really hard have a girlfriend and Always i Live my life along.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

::scoffs:: None and not looking. The only kinds of guys I attract are psychos and stalkers ^^; Call it my luck - I still have one after I've rejected him for almost three years t.t

i prefer friendships, thank you very much ^.^ Not the commitment kind of person XD

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

*sigh* Yep, I have a boyfriend. ^_^

i met him at Otakon.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
-- Anonymous

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I've got a gf ^_^ She's a regular on here, her username is Cheeky-Peach.
I knew of her a while before we met, but I met her properly at a Yr10 Social two years ago ^^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

He likes me, I like him too (although he doesn't know this yet). But we're not a couple. Not YET anyway. :p

Yes people, these things happen in real life.

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

.__." I have a bf.. met him online then we planned to meet somewhere since he lives quite near to me. ^^;; hahaha..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

aaah. 2 years down the drain...but I have no regrets. She will always be my best love....

I wish T_T *cry* so lonley...so so lonley >_>

"Insert clever quote here."

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

nope, but i think something is between a girl and i =)

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

im the loneliest person in the whole wide world :(

"Can i hav ur number, cuz i think i lost mine?"... yea, it lead me to nowhere... T_T

giving it all away...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I don't...too shy...and it's not really for me, I prefer being alone ^^

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Quote by zephiris_26I don't...too shy...and it's not really for me, I prefer being alone ^^

Wow, you sound so much like me except for the shy bit ^^; I'm very friendly, a bit too much almost. but totally the prefer being "alone" part.

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

ahhh my girl friend......shes a great girl for putting up with me....im kinda a dork.....we met in high school but dident end up getting togther till our second year of collage.

remeber the force will be with you. always

Yeah, I have one. In fact, we live together... ^_^'

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

oh, bobble64, don't cry....boyfriend/girlfriend only gives headache ;0)

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

Nop, no girlfriend for the moment, I´ve just ended a three years relationship and don´r feel like dating again at this moment.

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.