Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How are your drawings coming??? - Minitokyo

How are your drawings coming???

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I always listen to music when i'm drawing and music is like my inspiration....
If is a sad music it cames a sad drawing with a kute girl crying....
If it is a music more like Marlin Mason always comes violence on it....
.... but without music for me theres nothing....
I always do the original, no scraching, but when it cames to colour sometimes im afraid to ruin the drawing so sometimes i copy the drawing, colour the copy and than change it to the original .... [so much work, isn't it... ?]

How do you do with or without music? ... Do you scrach first or do you do the original first?

I only would like to know how are the future mangakas [us] going....

keep up the good work

Signature Image

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Well I listen music when i draw too but it doesn't matter what kind of :) ANd yes somethimes I'm also afraid to colouring my draws :/ but (very often) when I color it I'm satisfied :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

I like listening to music when I draw, but it's more what kind of mood im in when i do so which determines what i produce. plus i need to be in an artistic mood, which isnt very often ^^;;

i loke colouring my pics in though, as i find colouring really relaxing ^_^ i usually make a mess though ... heh.

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

When I draw it usually starts out with a large amount of hallucinogens. Then a doodle whatever show up in my magic rainbow filled mushroom of pain an torment. Stick people most of the time. But damned good ones!!

I Don't Won't No Trouble

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I never draw anything properly. I can however sculpt so I do listen to music while meddling with clay. :)

Def have to listen to music when I'm drawing. For me it's not really about the mood it just keeps me going. Keeps me drawing and not get bored. ;)

I'm not really afraid to color in my drawings. It's more like inking over them for me. o_0

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

Quote by Yue-Horrishino
I always do the original, no scraching, but when it cames to colour
sometimes im afraid to ruin the drawing so sometimes i copy the
drawing, colour the copy and than change it to the original .... [so
much work, isn't it... ?]

i usually dont do scratches. i like to listen to music although im not sure where my ideas come from.

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I never listen to music when I draw. For me it is just too distracting. I have to have complete silence when I draw or else I lose an idea.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

my drawings suck. i cant draw lol

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

When I draw I generally go for a finished product from the start... lately I haven't been big on coloring my pencil work since I often to pencil shading have a desire to keep that nice original sketch. But with my computer art, color is a necessity... it's not complete without color...

I'll listen to music or no... I mainly need to have inspiration in my head... like a roleplay I do makes me want to draw the event or I come up with an idea for a new character or I'm inspired to do fanart...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I only draw well when I'm in the mood to draw =P
and mostly when I colour, i mess my drawings up -_-'
i also listen to music when I draw, i just seem to do much better when I do = )

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.