Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Leaving MT . . . - Minitokyo

Leaving MT . . .

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Sorry You Guys , i think i should leave MT . I have so many wonderfoul friends , and have no time for talk to them ! Have school , must learn , friends here are MAD at me , removing from friends . Well , I don't fits here i think , so just GOODBYE to all of you . And thanks 4 all wonderfoul time i spend here with you.

Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh my you leaving-_-*sigh*
Thats really sad to hear.We all will miss you and your wonderfull Walls.
But Im sure you know what you do and you have good Reasons to leave.
I wish you all the best Luck and take good care of you do you hear.

*hands you a black Rose and a black Feather as a Token of Friendship*
Bye Bye Dark*waves*

Signature

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

What the... O,o
Why Sandra? Some people removed you from their friendlists, that's sad but leaving MT just for this is not right. You're making great walls (even that you say that you're not a great waller) and many of us here on MT want to see more of them.

If you really wish to leave MT it's your choice. I just want you to know that many of us will miss you.
Sarabata Sandra-san.

Signature Image

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

So,you're leaving?Sad to hear that :( .Anyway,good luck to you in school,and life. :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

Ohh i'm sad to here that :( , well i don't know but you are a great waller, i like your work we defantly miss your art's, but if it's the best for you to leave it's alright .. at lease be in touch with MT.

good luck Sandra

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

What!!??
Nooooo You can't! That's sad t_t
i didn't make it to know You better :(
But this is Your decision so we must respect this,
So bye and I whish that only the good things come to You :)
*hugs* I hope that we will meet some time :)
*waves*

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

hey!
nooo uoy can't leave us....... sadra .....:(

T_T T_T T_T T_T

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by SandraSorry You Guys , i think i should leave MT . I have so many wonderfoul
friends , and have no time for talk to them ! Have school , must learn
, friends here are MAD at me , removing from friends . Well , I don't
fits here i think , so just goodbye to all of you . And thanks 4 all
wonderfoul time i spend here with you.

It was nice having you. I will still enjoy your works. I wish you well!

I am invincible!

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Oh, you're leaving.............
I surely will miss you and your wonderful walls, dear.
But I can understand your reasons and wish you all the best. I hope you find your way
and can sort things out.
But if you decide to come back you know you'll have a lot of friends here ^^

*leaves you a white feather of friendship*
Angel

Signature Image

aww... really? that's really sad... but i think we'll all understand. good luck anyways!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i feel really ashamed.

it wasn't my intention to hurt you T_T

i really thought you didn't like me ... the first time i came here i remember having written about you, having asked questions, etc ... but you never answered. I thought you hated me or something like that.

This time, i have been really exhausted ; i go through sad moments ... and i have been influenced by the people who remove members from their friend list.

I honestly thought you wouldn't care because you never said me only one word...

Please excuse me
I feel so sad to have hurt you.
Please don't leave because of that.
I'm really ashamed.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you leav thsi near all ( i don't know all of people here) nice people. Sometimes I thought that too but I don't give up and run. I can't belive that you do this... Come one I do the same n my life so I think that you'll be sorry for what you do. Think about your decision once more and write to me or a forum what do you deside. Don't do that so quick. You should choose smart not with emotions... Take care and hope to hear you soon big hugs and a lot of positive enrgy

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

I dunno who you are but I think I have to say you goodbye, so goodbye and be happy :)

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who from Poland will make it to the top member list now?! :( jk
But seriously: it's sad that you're leaving. You were a valiable MT member. But I understand your reasons.
I wish you good luck on the path you'll choose and hope to see you around.
Best wishes and have a great day.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

T_T why? why? why? I'm not mad at you.. >___< I think you fit great..and I love your wallies!!! >_< But I can understand that you've to learn and meet your "real" friends.. .___. so I wish you good luck in your further life.. and you're always welcome, if you want to come back one day... ^__^ *huuugs*

Signature Image

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

thats so sad! we had only just added each other to contacts lists and i was looking forward to getting to know you more!

*sigh*

well good luck in everything ^_^

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O no... =( Ur leaving. <(!__!)>! You cant leave now.. ahhh. (I'll miss all your wallz and pics. )

I could understand your reason. So... I gess its a goodbye. *waves* Well goobye and have fun. =)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

good luck in the real world. send us postcards of what it looks like

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

ashyn

ashyn

Timelessness

ok thanks foryour message, have a nice day and wish you lots of great things in your life

le monde appelle fou celui qui n'est pas fou de la folie commune

ur leaving oh thats not good
well have a great time in life

Signature Image

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

T_T WHY ARE YOU leaving? Why???????? I just got to know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???? T_T T_T T_T

I'm Back!!

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Quote by SandraSorry You Guys , i think i should leave MT . I have so many wonderfoul
friends , and have no time for talk to them ! Have school , must learn
, friends here are MAD at me , removing from friends . Well , I don't
fits here i think , so just goodbye to all of you . And thanks 4 all
wonderfoul time i spend here with you.

so sad. :( i wish u would stay. I'm going to miss u. well i hope u meet new friends and i hope u have a happier life now. Hugs

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

t^t
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! *sniffle* *sniffle*
T-T bye bye! thanx soo much for the friendship, it was awesome being friends!! XD
you are really good at making walls and best of luck in everything else you want to do!! :D
have fun and stay happy!! =)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

mmmm....im not mad at you, and happy because you dont removed me from your FL when i made the mistake in your wall last time, did you remember, didnt you?, so....done.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.