Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help on Photoshop tutorial on making an 'underwater' background - Minitokyo

Help on Photoshop tutorial on making an 'underwater' background

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Anyone know how to create an underwater background or know where to find such tutorial? I need the exact link that leads to that certain website which actually have tutorial on this one or whoever actually knows how to create one, I'm pleased that if you could send the tutorial here. ^^ Thanks in advance!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Lol! I've done this before. The underwater effect. I mean. I can't really describe it to you, just go where your brain leads you. Here's an example of my 'underwater wallpaper'. It was created a while ago.

http://mycurry.net/ktd/Wallpapers/wall_kh1_1024.jpg

i know it's not the greatest, but here's a tip. Use the reflected gradient A LOT along with blending options and such. [Overlay and softlight especially]

i won't say anything more. I have my secrets too. =)

Good luck and hope I helped!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Liberal use of the distort>wave filters on multiple blue-green gradient layers set at different blending modes (soft light, hard light, overlay) between your other layers (character art, background art, text) works well too.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I have yet to try making an underwater background, but if I had to do it, the first I would do is to look for stock photos of it and study them to understand how do it... that's the most simple tip I can give you. Browse www.sxc.hu, or google, look for stock photos and pay attention at how the the colour/light are shown, and try to imitate that. Filters. brushing and blending modes "should" do the trick.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.