Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime/manga would u like to b made into a movie? - Minitokyo

which anime/manga would u like to b made into a movie?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Bleachluv

Bleachluv

fma psycho =^.^=

fullmetal alchemist! ....oh....wait.... (j/k) lolz

"where did I come from and where am I going?"-Lust

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Hm, lets see.......which anime or manga shall i wanna see made into a live action movie....lets seeee, o yes! that would be the manga, "Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge" You guys heard of it? Lol, its about 5 guys who wants to stay for free at the boarding house fer 3 years but in order to do that, they hav to transform the boarding house's niece from a wierd, scary freak to a beatiful, awesome chick! Nice huh? I wanna see it in the movies, could b a love story

"The Hardest Battle is to keep On Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

They already have a Neon Genesis Evangelion live-action movie in the works and weta, the same people who did the special effects in the Lord of the Rings movies, is doing it for this one. I would like to see a live-action movie of Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin, but an unbutchered one. The the NGE movie, they are changing people's names and ages. Asuka Langley Soryu's name is gonna change to Kate Rose *fans being stabbed in the heart*. Rei will keep her name but it will be spelled Ray, and she will have black hair, not light blue. Misato's name is Americanized as well. I want everything to stay the way it was in the show. The good thing is that gainax and the creators and directors of the animated series are working really closely with WETA and the production crew of the live-action movie.

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Misleader...Of the World!!

Live action Ghost in the Shell anyone?...I think that would really be awesome...

*Hates dancing manwhores*

"I'm known as, Elvis."

"Nothing worse than losing a friend. Except for maybe losing one of my watches! <_< >_>"

Monster... i've always imagine the manga series into a movie/drama... i don't know why i did that... the characters in this series is very appealling to me in many ways... and it's easy to find real actors to match those characters... plus the great story lines... if the director know how to select the part ... it'll turn out to be a great movie

I would like Giant Robo to be made into a movie. That would be so cool!

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hellsing maybe. It would be a little bit like Van Helsing or Constantine, only well done.

Blue Submarine No. 6 and Patlabor would do great movies too.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Lol this is crazy but i think Trigun, FLCL and Elfen Lied.. definetly.. it would be so awesome.. specially elfen heh.. bloody ^^ .. and imagine FLCL the mecha and stuff.. ^^ ... Trigun well.. we need a cute blond and a cute brunnet.. so it could be very interesting to see .. those three heh..

Signature

hehe YES! angel sanctuary would make a great movie^^!!! not sure about the reaction of the christian church if it ever was made and released though XD i would love to see how they would do the beautiful wings especially lucifer's magnificient four black wings XP

~mintyness~
Signature

i wish they would make a real life Neon Genesis Evangelion Movie it would probably be al cgi but who cares

phresh27

phresh27

"Daisuki!" -Wiz of DNAngel.

Quote by kirchuHaving Cardcaptor Sakura to be a movie will be interesting yet so cute at the same time. XD Eee!
But honestly, I haven't watched enough anime movies to decide. Naruto will be cool though. :)

havent they made a few ccs movies? although they arent those big budget ones. they've played the first dub movi here in canada. and i heard the second movie was really good but i guess it never reached here yet...

anyways, im guessing season finale movies dont count, right? because they made a shitload of sailormoon movies. oh, but i did hear about this big budget movie they were thinking of making but i nver really heard anything about it after that.

i bet bleach would make an excellent movie. the anime is already really really good and because its so popular, it may eventually be dubbed under a good license (like what they did with cowboy bebop) and get here to canada! yes!

oh jus addin one more thing i would like paradise kiss to be made into a reallive movie! that would be so cool...al the clothes!

onedayiwillcome

girl who fell in da rabbit hole

i'd like gundam SEED /GSD to be made into a movie. scenes are gonna be aw3esome....when r hollywood directors/producers gonna b smart and start making anime-based movies?

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.