Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you talk to your plants? - Minitokyo

Do you talk to your plants?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I just felt bored and started a thread...

so... do you talk to your plants, if you give them water or look how they are growing, do you sing for them? I ask this because I had a friend who did this always...and it is strange, and when she told me I always had to laugh about it....

I do not talk to plants, becaus ei do not have plants in my room oO" except of a bambus and a old rose^^

Chnro.

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Sometimes i talk to them : Owww here you are , your water ...... :P

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Some times, but most of the time I talk to my cat. I know... it is weird.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Quote by SandraSometimes i talk to them : Owww here you are , your water ...... :P

heehee cute xD
I don't talk to them... cause my mother gives them water xD but I have about eight plants in my room. But it would be too much of talking in my room since my budgie is so loud already xD

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I give water to them, and talk to them sometime. It's like everything that I own is like a baby to me.....I can't help it! My cat, my plants.....^-^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i've got lots of plants in my room but i never talk to them. i don't get the point^^'

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't have much plants, but when I see them, I don't talk to them. i just gaze at them.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

err....i don't exactly talk to plants ^_^'

Nope, I don't talk to plants at all but my mom does. Plants are alive so why not and no harm done either. :)

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I do. To my lawn. XD
Basiclly all I'm saying right now to them is "Go green dammit!".
They should after all this rain.... even flooded the basement. Now grass... I command thee to go green!!
< Is a crazy fool....

Learning little by little.
Signature

I dont talk to my plants... ^_^
mmm I never buy plants because I always forget about them and they die lol :P

Signature Image

I do gardening, but never talk to my plants. :D

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I don't have any particular interest in plants... (not even in Biology, a subject i like) so therefore i don't talk to them. I have talked to my pets before tho...mainly my family's dalmatian.

Signature

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

XD - I do when I'm seriously bored and there's nothing in the house to do...or when I have to feed them (pitcher plants). Bleh.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

Dose grass consider plants?

Nope, jejeje what am I going to say to my plants? jejeje :D

talking to plants..........emm..........haven't tried that before
but i always talk to animals though ^^'''

I going to say to my plants
you are my best novelty

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

Sometimes I talk to my plants as I water them, and I think it is helping them grow faster.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I heard that plants that are talked to somehow grow better... ... I don't have a plant to talk to right now. ...I gave up my small bed of flowers when I moved. :( ...And I doubt the guy who moved in took care of them... ...Not that it mattered that much... ....squirrells....

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

I've never tried :hmpf: :\ but maybe one of these days i'll do it :nya: who knows maybe they know great jokes :) XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

............Errr.....Hm..I dont talk to my plants............I think they are no good storytellers after all.
.........I think its a bit weird to talk to plants.O_o

Signature

o_O" thts...odd...haha- no i don't talk to plants ^^" sounds very interesting...lmao- think ima try and start talkin to plants now. loll- nvr thot about it....haha

-teaego

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Hm, I don't really have a conversation with them, but I like to go: "hii!" to them as if I'm home and stuff. Same thing goes wtih my stuffed animals and my house--as weird as that sounds. :o

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.