Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The day MT started? Does anyone know? - Minitokyo

The day MT started? Does anyone know?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Hello people
Does anyone knows the year , the mouth, the day and by who MT was founded, i think is a chame i don't know that...
Im doing this question because my sister the other day asked me and i really didn't know... Help me, please

Signature Image

well i also have got no idea maybe the year was 2003 i'm not sure

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I thikn maybe in the early last year, maybe in February. Not really sure.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i'm so sure but i see really old members here having been 19weeks or so ago.. but i also see level 200 members so i guess its older than that.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm not sure. But how about looking at the highest members userpage. You might be able to figure it out by seeing how long that member first joined this site.

Signature Image

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

http://support.minitokyo.net/about/ for more info about MT XD,why ppl dont read the text in the bottom?

Quote by crewcifixi'm so sure but i see really old members here having been 19weeks or so
ago.. but i also see level 200 members so i guess its older than that.

im not too old here ._. : Member Since: 31wk 5d ago

K I R A B O S H I !

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by Rebel-Soul-Kazehttp://support.minitokyo.net/about/ for more info about MT XD,why ppl
dont read the text in the bottom?

I read it first i done this thread but i didn't find anything.... so i asked

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.