Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help needed for Photoshop colour problem =_= - Minitokyo

Help needed for Photoshop colour problem =_=

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

T__T As the title stated above, yes, three versions of my adobe photoshops ( version 7, CS, CS2 ) were installed and examined. All three of it have the same problem. Right after installing the latest photoshop which is CS2, my colour settings in photoshop went crazy. I mean really crazy, everything turned pink =_= Here's a few shots I took ._.

http://www.theanimewrld.com/~Yumi-Chan/balablaba.jpg
http://www.theanimewrld.com/~Yumi-Chan/pinku.jpg

I wonder if it's either my pc problem or the photoshop itself -_- Most of my friends said it's probably the colour settings weren't set properly, or it's the pc problem. But majority was to be said it's the compie prob ._.;; I can't work on anything this way *-*
Help!!!! @__@ Tips and guides given will be appreciated T__T!!!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

did you install the latest photoshop on top of the old one or did you uninstall the old version first?

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

maybe the color profiles of your monitor i guess (properties-settings-advanced-color management), please forgive me if i wrong ^^'

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by Alchemy101did you install the latest photoshop on top of the old one or did you uninstall the old version first?

Am I suppose to uninstall the older ones? o_o.. I just overlap them, that's all. This occured right after installing Photoshop CS2..

Quote by Tatsuyamaybe the color profiles of your monitor i guess
(properties-settings-advanced-color management), please forgive me if i
wrong ^^'

Well erm, I don't think the color management there will do. Coz the colours are fine in other progs, only photoshop ^^''

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

hmm..do you have illustrator installed? if so, uninstall all adobe stuff then re-install them: Illustrator CS then followed by Photoshop CS or Illustrator CS2 and Photoshop CS2 or Illustrator 10 and PS7

Hope that helps

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I don't have illustrator ._.;;
ps7 would be the last? how come? @__@;;

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Those are just the pairs. Try any of them.

EDIT: Try adjusting Photoshop color profile. Under EDIT>PREFERENCES

Here are some things to think about:

Do you have Adobe Image Ready? If you do, are the images pink as well? (Narrow down if it's an Adobe problem or just PS problem)

When you save a 'pink' image, are the pictures pink when you open them up with a different image? (A 'rendering' problem or a tool problem)

some stupid things here (Occam's Razor! )>>> checked your adobe colour settings? Have you tried reseting everything to Default settings?

My Latest Walls:

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There are two problems in your screenshot.
1) Only Web Colors is selected. This gives you only 256 colors, the "web safe" colors - that is why you only have a couple of shades available, and they happen to be in the pink range. Uncheck this box.
2) Under HSB the B is selected. This is the brightness setting. You'll want the H (hue) setting selected. Right now you're stuck on brightness mode which means you can't change the hue (ie color) only the brightness of the current shade.
That should fix your problem.

Quote by Tama-NekoThere are two problems in your screenshot.
1) Only Web Colors is selected. This gives you only 256 colors, the
"web safe" colors - that is why you only have a couple of shades
available, and they happen to be in the pink range. Uncheck this box.
2) Under HSB the B is selected. This is the brightness setting. You'll
want the H (hue) setting selected. Right now you're stuck on brightness
mode which means you can't change the hue (ie color) only the
brightness of the current shade.

Oh that's a good pickup, you should be a detective or something ^_^

We should make a game out of this, make something go wrong in PS and than get everybody else to figure out what went wrong!

My Latest Walls:

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by Tama-Neko
2) Under HSB the B is selected. This is the brightness setting. You'll
want the H (hue) setting selected. Right now you're stuck on brightness
mode which means you can't change the hue (ie color) only the
brightness of the current shade.

Hmm I don't quite get this one.. I did check the H under HSB and unchecked the B. Does it mean that I'm not able to change as you've said above o_o?

Quote by Alchemy101
Here are some things to think about:

Do you have Adobe Image Ready? If you do, are the images pink as well? (Narrow down if it's an Adobe problem or just PS problem)

When you save a 'pink' image, are the pictures pink when you open them up with a different image? (A 'rendering' problem or a tool problem)

some stupid things here (Occam's Razor! )>>> checked your adobe colour settings? Have you tried reseting everything to Default settings?

Well the image itself ain't pink, only when it's opened in photoshop it is~
Even to open another different image in photoshop, it's still pink.
By the way, is there a way to reset? How do I?
About the imageready, I couldn't open it -.- Some error occured when I tried running the program, so i can't observe whether the images are pink when it's opened there. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Shee-eesh... that's a crazy problem. Perhaps, it's a virus sent by the PDGA (Pink-lovers Doom Group of Administration) trying make pink take over the world... Nah couldn't be...

Maybe you need to change how you view things? It's under view somewhere... can't remember, and I'm typing at school, so there's no Photoshop to refresh my memory...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Hmmm I thought about this for a while and i figure it's probably less frustrating uninstalling and reinstalling than trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Give it a shot :)

My Latest Walls:

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by AthrunShee-eesh... that's a crazy problem. Perhaps, it's a virus sent by the
PDGA (Pink-lovers Doom Group of Administration) trying make pink take
over the world... Nah couldn't be...
Maybe you need to change how you view things? It's under view
somewhere... can't remember, and I'm typing at school, so there's no
Photoshop to refresh my memory...

lol XD PDGA sound's ebil *____*~ XD Well O_o change how I view my files?.. *-*

Quote by Alchemy101Hmmm I thought about this for a while and i figure it's probably less
frustrating uninstalling and reinstalling than trying to figure out
what's wrong with it. Give it a shot :)

I did tried uninstalling my adobe photoshop. I even deleted off my adobe folder and reinstalling all the adobe programs I have. Plus the same thing still happens.. T_T

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Yumi-ChanWell O_o change how I view my files?.. *-*

View > Proof Setup > whatever option you might like

don't hurt me if it doesn't work, I was just trying to help. >>;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by Athrun

View &gt; Proof Setup &gt; whatever option you might like

don't hurt me if it doesn't work, I was just trying to help. &gt;&gt;;

Well, it doesn't work either t___t.. it's alrite, thanks for the help anyway =D

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.