Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suikoden - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Have any of you heard of or played this wonderful series. I myself think it is pure genious. One of my favorite RPG series.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yeah. Too bad many gamers overlook this series. Can't wait for Suikoden 4.

yea. I really can't wait for IV. And it is a real shame that people over look this great series. With each release, it seemed to be shadowed my a Final Fantasy release :(.

But It should be different with IV. Should be out soon too. This fall for Japane.. and Winter/Spring 2004/2005 overseas ^_^

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Hope the English translation is much better this time around.

yea, as do I.. I just hope the soundtrack is as good as I and II, that Miki Higashino Composed. She left Konami shortly before III was started. And the OSt for III reflected that :(

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

But I do like the song Transcending Love though.

Yea the opening tune.. it is good.. But what I mean as the ost to III not being as good, was that alot of the tracks relfect the tracks from I and II

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Suikoden 2 have the best songs in my view.

I agree ^_^. I love Miki Higashino. In my opinion, she is just as good as Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda.

Signature

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

........>.<! I'm confused wat are u talking about ur fav. RPG game or somthing. (if soo well than ALL Final Fantasy games.=lol= and wild Arms.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

No, talking about Suikoden :P

Rather you heard of the game or not. If you like it or not. What you think about it :P

Signature

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O......hehe....I kinda dont like it very munch(thought I only played it 3 time over my friends house..I dont think it all that fun too me.lol.)

Signature

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

Suikoden is the #1 in story. And extra features, I love all of them. :)

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

I love the cooking contest in Suikoden 2

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

heh, my favorite game series indeed 8P I used to own Suikoden 1 and 2, altough my mom considered 'my games' bad so she switched em at some game store for some "Myst" games :hmpf: And now ironically I'm trying to get a hold of Suikoden 1 & 2 yet again :hmpf:

Anyways, my fav Suikoden is probably 2, best story and coolest chars. Though I liked the main char in 1 more 8P

Hm, well Suikoden 3 didn't exactly have my fav OST, I think I only liked 2-3 tunes, like the intro and the Yuber fight song or somethin :\

As for Suik 4, Im dying for it XD Hopefully it will shed some light on the public on Suikodens splendor :D

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

lol >.<! =X that bad ..=X well I think 2 is way better =P. cooking contest..I suck at it.lol.

Signature

i just hope they switch large battle (where you defend/attack in large groups)
and your run of the mill every day 6 vs x fight back to how it used to be
in either suikoden 1 or 2 =/

and kick that guy they chose for sk 4's hero out,
get chris back instead ;D~

I know the war system is going back to like it was in Suikoden I.. and they are going back to just one lead character isntaed of 4

Signature

I play it since Suikoden I, very nice game 2 be recommend. I juz love it! ^_^

I've played Suikoden 1 at least 3 times through. I haven't played any of the more recent ones though

III was the last one released. IV is due to be released soon in Japan, and Konami is hoping to release it by the end of the year in America

Signature

Eh!!!I like Suiko II best!!!Yup my favourite character are Camus and Miklotov,they look so cool ... oops!!!
How about Sierra Mikain?I thinks she the best female character in Suiko II (I don't like Nanami!!!)
I think Suiko III is the worst game in series Suiko!!!The story so boring and the Character haven't any special!!!
Gameplay make me disappointed,play with 4 main character (Thomas,Caesar,Hugo,Chris),moving and combat are so difficult to control your character,I have played many times to pass all of scence!!!oops
I hope Suiko IV is better than Suiko III!!!
Do u agree with me???
Wanna information about Suiko Series,visit there http://www.suikosource.com

white-zero

white-zero

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/574/574393.html?ui=cb_up_04

Look at the screenshots. Jeane never look so...HOT.

The only recognizable characters are Jeane, Leknaat and Viki.

yea ^_^.. and these proves more that Viki's rune is infact a true rune ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.