Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ban or Ginji??? - Minitokyo

Ban or Ginji???

Tagged under Get Backers

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

I just love Ban's intelligence, looks and cool powers.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Ban is so cool & Ginji is adorable! ^-^ Kinda hard to choose~~ (but I'll vote for Kazuki 1st! XD)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

ban~
ginji likes to play around too much and cant really control his electric charging power...
ban always look out for ginji when he starts to regain his 'raikiri' position~ its definitely ban and ban's stronger than ginji~ he's enemies are too many..

Signature

Anako-chan

FanFicker

Blue eyes, dark hair... and always smoking a cigarrette... Do you know who's this hottie? He has my vote! Ginji's too innocent for me -_^

They both have my vote. Sweet and innocent Ginji! Selfish and greedy Ban! What's not to like about them both. ^_^

I say that they are really suited for each other as partners. They complement each other.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

ban

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Definitely Ban for me! He is my fav in getbackers. Ban is so cool, looks good, strong, clever & loves his personality too. Of coz, I like Ginji too. He is funny, sometimes cute.

Does anyone have any idea what really happened between Ban and Ginji when they first met/fought?

ban~
ginji likes to play around too much and cant really control his electric charging power...
ban always look out for ginji when he starts to regain his 'raikiri' position~ its definitely ban and ban's stronger than ginji~ he's enemies are too many.. -snowrabbit

no Ginji-kun is way more powerful he limits his power so no to hurt ban but some times in the series ban is scard that he lost control he kows he cant beat Ginji-kun at full power

Quote by DBiz

no Ginji-kun is way more powerful he limits his power so no to hurt ban but some times in the series ban is scard that he lost control he kows he cant beat Ginji-kun at full power

I don't really get what you said. Who is stronger then. Ban or Ginji?

I think that mido ban is stronger. He has the power of the evil eye which he can use really well and his grip is also very strong. In a battle with ginji,i think ginji will lose if unless he becomes the emperor of lighning again

Of course Ginji! He is super-kawaii. :D How could resist him?
And come to think of it... he is the Raitei. Kakkoi! ;)

I think Ban is the cooler of the two, but Hevn is my favorite GB character! What a hottie! She could definately steam in a man's stride!

Ban's my favourite character in the entire anime, even more so than Dr Jackal or Ginji. His versatility and scheming is so fun to watch, even if not all his plans work out.

I Love Ban So Much >.<

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Quote by Ikorus

dude... Ban beat Akabane... didn't you watch that ep?

merged: 07-20-2007 ~ 06:53pm
oh sorry... made a little mistake in that quote... but anyway, the main pint is... BAN KICKED AKABANE'S ASS!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

ginji is the bom........................................(...)
his electrick power is very destructive.

I think ban is pretty cool, but Ginji is the best.

I'll go for Ban-chan, he's absolutely the coolest one, but I know Ginji would be a better match for me, cause he's so sweet ^_^

Raitei-sama/Ginji-kun!but I like ban too..but more to Ginji..hehe <3

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 92 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.