Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bluetooth and Windows - Minitokyo

Bluetooth and Windows

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Bluetooth isn't for gaming or high-speed stuff yet. ...For the casual user, it works great. ...And personally, a RF keyboard is kind of nice sometimes... ...You can chill out, put your feet up, and not worry about a cord if you need to use the phone, etc...

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I dont' use bluetooth!!!^__^ Though from the sound of it I might not want to!!! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Aa-chanInfra-red is painful. It always complains for me unless it's lined up perfectly smiley .

^_^ i can understand you. But with my laptop it works fine ; once you move your cellphone near the "little hole" the pc screams "SonyEricson blablabla detected" and then you do what you want ^_^
it seems you're unlucky with wireless technologies.

But it's true for some functions infra red is really ... bad. Like for gaming XD it never worked.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by Aa-chanI'll try reinstalling the driver and seeing if it works. It tells me
that my Bluetooth dongle is in a stopped state, but I don't know how to
turn it on. I don't ever remember telling it to stop XD .
Any ideas?

Assuming the manufactors site (of the bt dongle) is of no help, then all i can think of is SP2 >=( as MS added native BT support to windows.

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'll be installing SP2 when I get my new comp in a month or so, so I think I'll be able to hold out until then ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

bluetooth is a ripoff because i have it on my cell phone and on computer and sometimes it can't connect to my phone for no reason.

Signature

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I haven't heard of Bluetooth, but I think Windows is great.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i even don't have one :(

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

*has no idea what bluetooth is...*

Okoru

Title? what's that?

bluetooth works fine with my laptop... o.0

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

i've only seen some cellphones useing bluetooth tho...

Yes i use one ...bluetooth is the best!

Signature
.::Mitsukai Uchini Henshin Ta-n Dzuki Yokoshima Tenma::.
'Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love! 'Cause I'm not a pawn for you to play your sick games.I'm not deaf and all I hear are your empty promises.'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.