Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How does it feel? - Minitokyo

How does it feel?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Have you ever had your feelings hurt by something someone said? You tried to act cool and let the comment roll of your back. You tried not to give in, but it was hard. You know the pain I'm talking about. The one that feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.
Hurt feelings can take a long time to heal so you have to remember that insults are like maches, they'l burn you if you hold them to long.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... it's really hard.

I experience that all the time...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Never been hurt verbally by anyone (I know how to control a conversation to prevent that), but I've been hurt by someone's actions (which speak louder than words). It's near impossible to describe the emotional pain I felt, but let's just say that I no longer respect that person and I want to have nothing to do with her.

Regards.

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

It's really hard, specially when they tell something about you without your concern (talikuran)... thank goodness someone always tell me what they are trying to say bad about me... And I hate those people who says something bad behind my back(those people who says bad about me, and yet, they don't even know me.....and no one knows anything about me, not even my parents and relatives.. and I don't have any close friends....{in real life})

but eventually, just staring at the wall without nothing to do or to think will ease that pain...
why ate az-chan? does your feelings hurt by someone?

btw, a verbal pain is much painful and takes a verly long time to ease the pain than a physical pain...

Heaven

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Quote by AkaikenHmm... it's really hard.I experience that all the time...

yeah... same here... it's a weird world out there... but no one knows how i truly feel... i'm good at keeping secrets... i'm good at projecting different feelings too... i always have a smile on my face... i don't want anyone to know much about me or to carry my burdens...

Quote by shijirokenIt's really hard, specially when they tell something about you without your concern (talikuran)... thank goodness someone always tell me what they are trying to say bad about me... And I hate those people who says something bad behind my back(those people who says bad about me, and yet, they don't even know me.....and no one knows anything about me, not even my parents and relatives.. and I don't have any close friends....{in real life})

but eventually, just staring at the wall without nothing to do or to think will ease that pain...
why ate az-chan? does your feelings hurt by someone?
btw, a verbal pain is much painful and takes a verly long time to ease the pain than a physical pain...

Well not really but I want to feel that way sometimes. I usually don't feel anything, you see

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uchiha-saori

Quote by AkaikenHmm... it's really hard.I experience that all the time...

yeah... same here... it's a weird world out there... but no one knows how i truly feel... i'm good at keeping secrets... i'm good at projecting different feelings too... i always have a smile on my face... i don't want anyone to know much about me or to carry my burdens...

Same here... No one knows my true feelings that's why I don't trust anyone.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Quote by az-chanHave you ever had your feelings hurt by something someone said? You tried to act cool and let the comment roll of your back. You tried not to give in, but it was hard. You know the pain I'm talking about. The one that feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.
Hurt feelings can take a long time to heal so you have to remember that insults are like maches, they'l burn you if you hold them to long.

like a word which pierced my heart, well most of them are truth, truth that i keep on hiding, truth which i cover up with lies, i remember sometime where in i was broken hearted and then my best friend told me that i'm a weak person who easily fall in love, he told me that theres more to life than girls, he told me that i must focus on something else and try not to push things out, XD i know.. its hard.

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

bah - lots of things happen :) But not letting your self feel things are even worse. Don't be one of those sterotyped "teens" who dont' care and don't feel the world. The world is out there, you have to take steps and leaps into the unknown. Make your self feel the good, bad comes with the good, and there is always good out there even if you try to shut your self off and make it seem like it's not there. It <b><i>is<i><b> there. Don't give up on your feelings, Make them come true. Go out and LIVE Life.

If you are someone who can't see that rationality and has a blockade around yourself, I feel no pity for you and feel that you are one of the most pathetic creatures out there. Don't assume the whole world is against you and that there is no reason to enjoy life. Go out and DO something about it. You can save yourself doesn't mean that you have to do it alone...

Bah - I'm just ranty rant! I just can't stand when people aren't aware of themselves. There is so many good people here in this community. There are artists, programers, group members, thread starters, curious and inquisitve people; And they <b> ALL <b> live. These are the people that show us their hearts in the work.

Take care and let nothing stand in your way...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeah, it happens, sometimes. I try to ignore it, but I can't stop thinking about. Sometimes it gets me really mad too. >=( But later I feel okay about it. I know there are some people here at mt who feel that way, like someone said something bad about them and they decide to leave. The best is just to forget the past ans just go on living.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

yeah, lots of times... it's painful anad sometimes it really gets to me. but i thought i just kill myself and not go on living...i won't get to taste the ice cream tomorrow anymore...j/k. but y'know what i mean. go on living like a a curse..but good things will come to u.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Quote by az-chanHave you ever had your feelings hurt by something someone said? You tried to act cool and let the comment roll of your back. You tried not to give in, but it was hard. You know the pain I'm talking about. The one that feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.

That's a good way to think of it.
Sure I've been hurt verbally, but it was nearly always by people I didn't like and didn't care about.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Yeah, I experienced it too. I tried to keep myself calm... It's really hard to do it. I just try to avoid those people...

Quote by az-chanHave you ever had your feelings hurt by something someone said? You
tried to act cool and let the comment roll of your back. You tried not
to give in, but it was hard. You know the pain I'm talking about. The
one that feels like your heart is being ripped out of your chest.
Hurt feelings can take a long time to heal so you have to remember that
insults are like maches, they'l burn you if you hold them to long.

u know what, this makes me laugh. I'm so sorry if I said this thing. it bcoz I laugh at a person who has no hope after in a such situation.

it's like on the medicines. no pills for common cold? try eating oranges. it's worth the money and health. get it?

if I'm right, I think this is about ur "friends" that bakstabbed u. heheheh, it happened to me. believe it or not, I just laughed so loud when I found out they're playin me. u know what I mean?

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

u tell me...................................................................... do u like hurting me?! IM insulted

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

People have different sensitive points in which they can take a certain amount of damage before they feel they are hurt. As for me, I usually don't feel offended or hurt from anything unless they either repeatedly keep getting on my nerves and hurt me with their words or they hurt me with their words all at once, as if it is an inundating message. The best thing to do is try to avoid the situation by talking about something else or somewhat avoid the problem, or if you're unable to do that, talk it out with the person who's bothering you.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

yeah i have had that happen quite a few times actually once when my girlfriend started to go out with my boyfriend. but i figured if they want each other they can have each other. oh well

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I have had Mine hurt many times but I try not to show it

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I'm more the of guy that 'keeps it on himself' type. I only react if its false, but if its true then I won't react at all. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

plenty of times
nut now I really don't care about it anymore
cause the people who said it don't have good sense anyway and don't know me

Signature Image

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I don't know why but I seem to tune that stuff out because when people say that kind of stuff to me, I either just don't notice or or just say "Oh". But when it's something like "You don't deserve to live" then I just get angry as hell because everyone deserves to live. I used to listen to what other people say to me and it was like someone was throwing bricks at my face and stabbing at my heart but now, I just don't really notice it.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.