Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has there EVER been situation where..... - Minitokyo

Has there EVER been situation where.....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Have u ever came across a situation where u find two wonderful things/paths but u had to make a choice to go one way(yknow wut i mean)that's been really hard to make?

i have, plenty of times. for example, when i took a chance to ask out this very popular guy in my school, one way, he could say yes..and i'll b psyched..another way, he could reject me and i'll b heartbroken for a week or so...but then again, if i DON"T ask him int he first place, i would never know.
have u came across a situation like this?

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, the guy I like is going to go to college by the time school ends (16th), and I know there's still summer..but it just makes me sad if I'll see him again. I've worried if I ever get to tell him that I liked him or something like that. It wasn't like I'm going to ask him out, but it's just something I wanted him to know. So I did tell him, but we haven't been really talking so much since then. (It sucks, yeah..) But it is something I don't have to worry about that much anymore, like if I have let him know or not.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Yep, first and last guy I ever asked out... Not cuz I fear rejection, but because I figure that if a guy really wants to go out with me, he'll ask. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Will it hapend to my a while back. I have to chose witch video card is the right one for me

ATI X800
Geforec 6800GT

So l made up my mim and l ended up with the Geforce 6800gt :) And after l found out that the ATI X800 didn't get a HIGH score on 3DMark05 so l was very lucky to pick the right viedo card.

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Choosing whether to ask out my best friend, or to instead help her get together with a guy she was thinking vaguely about. In the end I helped her as I thought it'd make her happier, but in the end it didn't work out between them. On the plus side, we're now closer than ever and spending time with her is always fantastic. So I guess it was kinda a right decision.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

For me is my anime. Lol, i am too obsessed with it that i can even hav dilemma abt which one to buy. Hahaha! Pretty lame ya?

"The Hardest Battle is to keep on Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

Yes, when I was 17 and finishing secondary school.

I fell madly in love with a girl (who I later found out also liked me). Alas I had already applied and been accepted into a pre-university course overseas. I chose the overseas path (my mind triumphed, my heart cried).

I have since graduated and earned what I had been working for at school and university. I paid the additional price of never being with my first love.

Regards.

Quote by cagalli88For me is my anime. Lol, i am too obsessed with it that i can even hav dilemma abt which one to buy. Hahaha! Pretty lame ya?
"The Hardest Battle is to keep on Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

hehe, yeah i get that alot too. why do they charge so much XD

Quote by EnchanterYes, when I was 17 and finishing secondary school.
I fell madly in love with a girl (who I later found out also liked me). Alas I had already applied and been accepted into a pre-university course overseas. I chose the overseas path (my mind triumphed, my heart cried).
I have since graduated and earned what I had been working for at school and university. I paid the additional price of never being with my first love.
Regards.

i know what u mean, my friend just graduated and culdn't b wit her bf, it was all very depressing. but since u graduated and is doin well there, congrats.^_^

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

yes, and I paid for that, the girl I first really liked, I didnt asked her out, cuz i was afraid she could think I was misunderstanding our relationship, so for more than 6 months I didnt said anything. One day a friend of her told me that she liked me too, but it was too late, she could only think of us like friends. But I learned a lesson at last, from the time who came on I get more confidence and didnt do that anymore ^_^

I don't get you, you asked whether anyone in the situation that they have to choose between 2 wonderful things. But as you said, if you ask a guy out and he said yes, you'll be happy. The other way, you won't so it should be you have to choose what to do, do this, get a good consequence, do that, get the bad consequence.
Let me give you an example of choosing between 2 wonderful things
If there are 2 nice guys and you have to choose 1, just 1. That's the situation of getting stuck between two wonderful things if you know what I mean.
I was stuck like that a couple of time but I got over it well.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by wind12Will it hapend to my a while back. I have to chose witch video card is
the right one for me
ATI X800 Geforec 6800GT
So l made up my mim and l ended up with the Geforce 6800gt :) And after
l found out that the ATI X800 didn't get a HIGH score on 3DMark05 so l
was very lucky to pick the right viedo card.

kind of like him except that i chose an x700 the first time then i found out that i cant use it because it is a pci express card insted of agp so i had to go back to swap cards to a 6600oc card and its messing my computer up (I think)

no...i'm still to young to face things like that.

Quote by ShadowledChoosing whether to ask out my best friend, or to instead help her get together with a guy she was thinking vaguely about. In the end I helped her as I thought it'd make her happier, but in the end it didn't work out between them. On the plus side, we're now closer than ever and spending time with her is always fantastic. So I guess it was kinda a right decision.

but i think what Shadowled did was the right thing to do. doing the thing that would make would make you a better person. and in the end it worked out for him ^^
you should be very proud of what you did Shadowled ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.