Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love...hope...agony...hatred - Minitokyo

love...hope...agony...hatred

page 1 of 1 24 total items

at first...you'll feel love...then hope that it will be forever...then...not....agony....hatred...the last one...hatred for ur self or for the other one...

Reading this over a few times, I'm left with questions. Chief among these questions is "What?".

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i understand what u mean........But as for me it's different from that....Result in nothingness in me......made me care at nothing again no more.....I had enough.....But he wudn't let me go.....what the hell...Soe for this...i juz wanted to talk it out.....Thanks.....

Signature

Does this mean you had love but someone betrayed you?

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

You are not alone...

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

I don't feel any love because nobody gives that to me... hope=yes, agony=no, hatred=no, I just accept everything that comes and take it as a test on my ability to live in this world...

why? does someone love you and then gives you hope but in the end, he hurt you?

Heaven

i remember with this a forum a sying
"I'm crying inside and nobody knows it but me"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Love is defined in many ways, and it doesn't mean the same thing to all of us. When you look at it, someone's definition of love may actually be agony. However, in my case, I tend to love more than I hate, so I would do my best to keep the love. In other cases, it's all a matter of how you consider love to be, and by the looks of things, it seems that love dilapidates faster than hatred.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

oh shij, i doubt that nobody gives love to you, maybe its just that you don't know how to recognize it.. hmmm, hatred proves that your a weak person, coz you always hold back to the past when you hate, never knowing how to move on, how to live life positively..

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by athenai remember with this a forum a sying
"I'm crying inside and nobody knows it but me"

I had this feeling some years ago and it's really painful to keep your sadness or your rage inside of you. I have looked things differently when i succeeded to express what i felt to my friends. One helped me really a lot to overcome my sadness and helped me to have courage again.
Really, you should explain what makes you feel this way and your reasons to a person you really trust. And try to look at the bright side. There is also a quote saying : hate comes back to you. Try to have fun ; meet new people ; i think we can find happyness everyday of our life, it's juste we can't always seen where it stands ... maybe are we too lazy to see it. It's often very little things.
I hope you'll be happy soon.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

I try not to make life more complicating by involving myself with people, much less relationships for that matter. Just remember that if you're going to choose to be in that kind of situation, then you also better prepare for a whole lot of disappointment and stress.

Signature

Death-Angel

Death-Angel

Darkened faith

Life is death in the end.All good things come to an end.

l L l E l A l V l E l l M l E l l A l L l O l N l E l
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Signature

Quote by Death-AngelLife is death in the end.All good things come to an end.

......... wow.... pessimistic/morbid. =D I like it!

Death-Angel

Death-Angel

Darkened faith

Do not hesitate on one thought for too long. You're memory will fade quickly. Everything shall be lost in time.

l L l E l A l V l E l l M l E l l A l L l O l N l E l
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sorry... I only feel Sorrow and Hatred.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by AkaikenSorry... I only feel Sorrow and Hatred.

Sorrow and Hatred, Poor ken.. my dog is like that when i forgot to feed him.. i understand you.
>>>>>>>>
Pain is inevitable especially when ur involved in a relationship.
You can drop love, agony and hatred.. but not hope.. (mahal sigarilyo ngayon)

Line 4 pls..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Love, happiness, joy... These are all transient feelings. You may feel them from time to time but you always return to pain, hate, or apathy. Or a similar thing. Don't even bother trying make any of these happy feelings last. They won't. And in the end you die. It's what happens after that people argue about. But I won't bother with that. The point is just go on. Move on. There's no point in lingering over one single pain. You have much more suffering and pains to go through before the end comes for you.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm...i won't be mad at people for such a long time...
after a few hours then i'll be fine^^

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

i know what you mean hun, but hey it'll get better then you'll fall in love all over again, and it'll finaly be okay, your young sweetie :)

'Signature Image'

But if you fall in love with some one else what does that make your last love?
A lie?
That hurts peple a lot.

I fell in love and I was truly happy for the first time in my life.
We loved each other so much.

Then it was gone for her.
Just gone.

And she refuses to talk to me about it.

Where did it go?
How did it just disappear?

I'm so confused, and I'm being torn apart inside.
Like some raging storm is brewing, trying to rip its way out.

I'm sad all the time now :(

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

hmm... i think i get it...... no wait... wait..?
Uhhmmm i... if i'm understanding this... maybe them and not me... it may depend on what happens?.... i don't know it's wierd

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I understand what you're saying all to well. Even though I'm over it due, I pretty much scarred from it and fearful that the same mistakes will be made if I try it be someone again. I even know somone who is having the hardest time getting over her lost love, keeps tormenting herself, saying it's her fault,a dn holding so immense anger and hatred towards that person it's unbelieveble. IF you're going thoguh this yourself, let it go, don't let all of that negativity~ that soroow and hatred take control, it wil tear you apart inside -_-.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

blackwidow

blackwidow

spiders victim

i wouldnt know how you feel if it was based upon a couple ..which it sounds like...cuz i dont like to get close to ppl...but i kno what its like to feel hurt and betrayed..but time heals most things..

devil's dirty deed, wont you come and play with me?maybe then the world will see...what it truly means to be me...

Don't cry over the spilled milk.
You need to move on with your life and forget the one who have hurt you.
Just look for another person who can love you more than he/she have given to you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.