Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls Bravo Second Season - Minitokyo

Girls Bravo Second Season

Tagged under Girls Bravo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I did a very quick search and didn't find this asked before so I thought I would ask it.

For those that have seen parts of the second season, how different is it from the first one? I understand there is a lot less fan service, or it is more "censored" with steam and such, but otehr then that is it noticable that a different company has helped to produce the second season?

Does any of that also make the second season less enjoyable to those that have seen some of it?

If there is a thread about this please direct me to it. So far the only one I have ever seen close to this topic is about the "censorship" or the "steamorship" in the new season, but not much about other aspects of the new season.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

I have seen the second season :) actually i am collectin the second season :)
to answer your question there is nudity on the second season ..boob shots and naked bodies everywhere !!more ecchines than the first season; the same studio who produced the first season is doing the second one

i am on ep 8 on girls bravo second season ^^

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I've seen the whole second season of Girls Bravo and I can tell you this it is just as ecchi if not more than the first season and the cool thing is that there are some cool fight scenes. Plus Yukinari
dress like a girl and looks and sounds just like one it is just great!!!!!

Signature Image

Wow, so it is even moreeechi then the first season, that is cool too know. It is also good to know, it is the same studio doing season 2 as did season 1. Somewhere I misread that it was a different company and fear a change in quality or design since it was a different company. So it is good to know it is the same company, which hopefully means quality stays the same from season to season. Thanks too for the replies.

"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

Well if it is censored then thats great..because it shows that the creators are not perv.

Signature

Wolfwood411

Wolfwood411

change account into Hakukuroneko

Quote by DrifterxWell if it is censored then thats great..because it shows that the creators are not perv.

I'm going with Drifterx on this one!!

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis

Censorship is always dangerous and even if it is not censored it doesn't mean they are pervs, if the thought of nudity makes someone pervs there are a lot of parents out there who are prevs.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well i haven't been able to find the season yet but beleive me if it's anything like the manga i will defenetly love it.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.