Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No More Wallpapers From Jakudoshigirl - Minitokyo

No More Wallpapers From Jakudoshigirl

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ok, i know i know, my walls are no so cute, but i decided for a while dont do more walls, because i dont have time, problems with my brother, the program doesnt work, with school, im closer to finished it and go to my teaching professional practices, so i cant for a while, but i will here just seeing your walls and give you comments, if you want to removed me from your FL you can do it, but always will be my friends ^^

bye bye

Signature Image

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

You could have just posted this in your guestbook..>_>

But one must do what they must do. Good Luck in all you do, and I hope things get better.
Take Care ^^;

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

hehe is it really necessary to make such a thread? I'm surprised
But good luck with your life

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As previous posters have noted, you probably should not have created a thread for this; after all, the forum is not for member announcements, but rather for discussion. In the future, please just make such notes in your userpage.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.