Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battlefield 2 oppinions - Minitokyo

Battlefield 2 oppinions

page 1 of 1 5 total items

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

I played with the demo and EA released the full game today. In nutshell, I like this game.

Pros:
+ Its fun. Lot of class, weapons, vehicle and air/sea unit.
+ Looks fantastic.
+ lot of possible tactics with the weapons (I love the special forces' C4)
+ award system
Cons:
- High hardware needs. I mean The latest gfx and cpu need for smooth gameplay.
- Net code should be better...
- SP bots are hopelessly dumbs
- A bit unballanced classes but this is why teamplay needed

So, what is your oppinion?

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Played the demo too.

Very good game (Prob the best multiplayer fps available now), but I still like the WWII setting of 1942 more.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i liked the game too but i think they should have put more unlocked weapons in it cuz now each class have only 2 different weapons. for the further rest its a good game

Signature

me Computer CPU 800 orz.....

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

The game - wel it has a few flaws, for example the SAW M249 is waaay to inacurte - hell fo a wall 7 foot away a 1/2 second burs give me a group 3 feet wide.. And the tank battles, turret ring shots, vs glacis plate shost do teh same damage, so its really who shoots first.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.