Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'ello Everyone - Minitokyo

'ello Everyone

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Kind of new here
I play lot of RO and send time reading anime and looking at other people art. I do some of my own, but nothing wallpaper like so can't post anything here. Love fantasy Role Playing online when ever I get a break from RO...so yeah :) Hi again to everyone

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

You can post your own art in the Doujinshi section. Hope to see some of your art soon. Oh and welcome to MT.

Quote by FallenAngelYou can post your own art in the Doujinshi section. Hope to see some of your art soon. Oh and welcome to MT.

Don't know really if it would count as being art here. I use anime pictures and do like nice designs and text, but it most for my Role Playing chars. I don't do much free art unless it for a website. :) Oh and thanks for the welcome :p

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

Welcome to MT! ^^

Estuans interius ira vehementi.

Quote by NaeirtahlWelcome to MT! ^^

^^ Thank You :)

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

RO? MMORPGs are bad for you. Welcome to MT

Quote by bluecheeseRO? MMORPGs are bad for you. Welcome to MT

lol maybe so, but to some they are a way of life. Okay not really, but I only play MMORPG's and do RPG stuff so I guess I'm bad :P Thanks

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

welcome friend....welcome

remeber the force will be with you. always

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Welcome to MT! I use to play RO, but not anymore XD

Enjoy your stay here! :D

Quote by CloudnineWelcome to MT! I use to play RO, but not anymore XDEnjoy your stay here! :D

I used to play iRO before they killed my account for no reason. So I still play, just not iRO >.< but I can see why stop play, can be boring at times lol Thanks for the welcome :)

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Hi!!! Welcome to mt!!, have fun.

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.